Sunday, October 7, 2007

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.

Saturday evening I felt that I wanted some ice cream. I had some cash that I colected from Aric throughout the week and I decided that I could sacrifice it for some ice cream. Aric went and bought some for me and some for him. He likes serbet and I like chocolate ice cream.
Aren was supposed to be in bed by then, but for whatever reason she did not want to sleap and she was so active so I let her run around the house. She saw my ice cream and she wanted some. I let her try some and she was going back and forth to her daddy and me for some ice cream. Soon she realized that mine tasted better and she gave up on the serbet. She is mommy's little girl. Well, Aren enjoyed my ice cream so much that the only way to stop her from eating more was by putting it away. She was pretty high on sugar, but did well in falling asleap. I know that I shouldn't feed her ice cream, but the doctor told me that she can have anything exept milk but she can have things with milk in it. Well, she loved the ice cream so much that she even used her hands to scoop some out from the box. Maybe I should consider having an ice cream cake for her birth day, but I am sure that she would like anything. Although Aren likes sweets, she also eats healthy food and I can't complain about her eating. She has a good apetite and it seems that it got better lately.

5 comments:

Ioana said...

Scumpica!!! Imi place poza cu gurita ei plina de inghetata! E dulce foc!

Aurelia said...

draguta de ea!!
zaharoasa ca mama ei.. hehe..
am crazut ca Aric e cu peanut butter icecream! de unde pana unde serbet?

Annie Hawkins said...

Pai ii place peanut butter ice cream, dar de la o vreme mananca serbet mai mult. Iam zis sa imi ia de ciocolata si el tot timpul ia cu vanilie si sa aibe ciocolata inauntru ca vrea si el. El nu ma ating de al lui ca nu prea imi place, dar el daca vrea poate sa manance din a mea ca ii place. Zice ca nu ii place daca e prea multa ciocolata. Defapt tu mai innebunit dupa inghetata si acum imi place aproape orice, si mai ales visine. Ce bun.

Livia said...

Stie fata ta ce sa aleaga!Dulce si desteapta!!!

Adina Bucknall said...

LOL "Eni-Manca-Tot"