Saturday, January 19, 2008

In the Sun he melted small small small

Our dear snowman was an interesting one. I think the fundation was a little shaky because the next day the snowman started to tilt over. I was afraid that it might fall down, but instead it bent all the way down. Aric said that my snowman was very flexible. LOL I should have taken more pictures before it reached the ground, but oh well.

4 comments:

Aurelia said...

vai radeam cu gura pana la urechi!!!
ce ciudat.. as fi crezut ca o sa cada in loc sa se indoaie! ce haios!

Miky said...

daca as fi copil as fi urcat pe el si mas fi dat ca pe topogan ... lol{ sa nu incercati :D}

Ioana said...

Cred ca e prima oara cand un om de zapada a facut podul de sus!!!! Nu mai pot de ras! E atat de haios!

Livia said...

Nu-mi vine sa cred ca nu a cazut! Soooo funny!