Tuesday, February 19, 2008

So much to talk about

Well, it seems that I have been missing for a while and I had a lot to ketch up. First of all my best frend Aurelia came to Utah and I was so excited to see her. I went to the store to buy some flowers and baloons for her B-day and I was runnug pretty late. I went to pick her up and I had no clue where to park because we never really parked at the airport and if we did Aric was in charge. I was so disapointed that I was going to bucher my suprise and that she was going to wait for me after having a pretty long trip. Well, fortunately her plane had a delay so it was good for me because i arrived a few minutes before she did and I was able to suprise her. It was so nice to see her again. If you by chance wander why there is onlly one picture with her homecoming, that is because I am a space head and in all the rush I forgot to check on the status of my battery and right after I took the first picture, my camera died on me; fortunately she had a camera with her as well. Unfortunately she didn't stay for too long because she had to go to Idaho to wait for her husbands' homecoming from Iraq. We went shopping that night and it was so nice to have a shopping partner. Well as Aren and i came home from delivering Aurelia and the kids to Salt Lake I was struggeling because Aren took off her shoes and I couldn't put them on again. I was really frustrated and i thought that she all the sudden grew out of her shoes; and by the way, they were a little bit big on her. After much tribulation I realized that on the way home she stuffed one of her shoes with bananas and that's why it didn't fit; and I thought that she ate her whole banana. :P Lately she traded bananas for onions. Can you believe that my 15 month old daughter ate some onion and she actually enjoyed it? The other day Aric came home from work and he wanted to make fun of Aren by giving her some spicy chips; Aren loved the chips so much and she ate a bunch of them. I think that she is taking after her father. She also likes to eat raw potatoes; one day she was crying as I was pilling the potatoes because she was a little hungry and I gave he a pice so she would be quiet; well, to my suprize, she ate the whole thing.

Well, if you are wondering why I was absent in the last week or so (although it seems like forever and you might not have realized that I was really absent), it was due to an unexpected computer breakdown; my commputer decided to die on me. After much search my dear husband decided that he would buy a laptop instead of a desk top because it was a lot cheeper and they had one in stock that was on sale and it was also a pretty good one. I think that it was a birthday present for me (not the only present); by the way, i turned 28 on the 13th of February. Now that I have a new computer I will be able to keep you posted because I know you guys all missed me. :P. I surely missed all of you and I spend most of the late afternoon reading posts and viewing pictures; it was a lot to take in.

Oh, maybe you want to know more about my B-day and Valentines day. After having so much B-day cakes I decided that I didn't want a cake and I told Aric that I didn't want him to make me one because we already had Aurelias.s cake in the frige; there is more i you want some. I gues that it is not that fun to have Valentines day so close to my B-day because it seems that it is an extended long day. Ari gave me some flowers and a chocolate even if i told him that I was on a diet, :P. We also had ice cream and it was so good; icecream is a diet food and if you only have icecream for dinner you can loose weight. LOL

5 comments:

Aurelia said...

Annie.. nu pot sa cred!! ce ma bucur ca ti-ai luat laptop. Stiu ca ai incercat sa ma suni dar mi-as spus maicasa doar ieri.. si nu am reusit sa te sun inca.
o sa incerc maine!

de abia am intrat si eu pe net, si pe ringo. My inlaws au avut blocked sites, si printre care si Ringo si nu am putut sa vad sau sa pun poze. dar acuma sper ca o sa mearga. o sa pun poze maine sper.

vai de mine.. e super fain laptopul..
i'll call you
beiu

Ioana said...

Ce ma bucur ca esti bine! Marfa faza cu Aren si banana in pantofi!LOL

Miky said...

SUPER LAPTOP!si eu am in plan sa-mi iau, anul asta:D

Livia said...

Imi place noul compiuter mult!Asta inseamna ca o sa ne pui multe poze cu Aren sa vizionam acum daca ai un compiuter bun. Sper ca da!

Adina Bucknall said...

La Multi Ani! nu stiu daca ti-am spus asta deja...

Fain ca aveti laptop. eu numai asta folosesc, mai ales dupa ce am cumparat Sony-ul acum un an.

Si cred ca anul asta o sa modernizam toata aparatura din casa. Vrem sa ne luam un Mac sa unlocuim cele doua PC din study...si altele. nu stiu daca as vrea un laptop de la Apple.