Saturday, February 2, 2008

While I was having "ME time" and more.

I can nevert take a bath without having Aren assist me somehow. This Friday I tried to take a bath and actually enjoy it without having any magazins or toys dropt in my water. Aren got herself really wet so I had to take her shirt down but then she thought that she was going to get in the bathtub and she was climbing up on it. Finally I decided to put her in the bathtub and let her enjoy herself. After she was done I took her out and let her run around and watch Disney Ch. I was still filling ripted off from my "Me Time" and I decided that I would climb in my tall bed so Aren would not notice that I was there. It worked out pretty well; she came in a few times but she was only talking to herself and looking around.
After I called Aric I realized that she knew that I was there so I decided to talk to her. As I turned around I realized the reson why she was so quiet. She got a little taller lately and she riched her plate and decided she was hungry again. I tried to feed her earlier but she didn't want to eat. I guess she is becoming indepedndent. Well. I had to give her a second bath and this time I had to wash her hair too. She surely enjoyed it. Soon Aric came home and we decided to go to President Hinkleys viewing. Aren cried the whole time till we got to SLC. It was a huge line and I thought that it was only one line, but I was mistaken. We stood in line for many hours and finally we found Kyle Holker and his wife there. Aren was in the center of the attention; she was running around and having fun. Poeple took pictures of her on their cell phones. We got into the conference center and we were sitted down; we had to wait a couple more hours. Finally we got to see President Hinkley only for a few seconds. He was amazing; I can't believe how many people were there just to see him for a few seconds. He was very loved by the members of the church and others in the comunity. Nobody complained about the wait and I was amazed that almost all of the children were in their best Sunday dresses. This was the second time that I saw President Hinkley from close by; the first time was at the dedication of his building at BYU. This time was a little closer but I still didn't get the chance to touch his hands. I can't even explain how great it was to see him and how good he looked; he was really a prophet of the Lord.

4 comments:

Aurelia said...

Me time! what's that? LOL

that was funny!! e asa de scumpa! are limba lui aric!

Ioana said...

Annie, ma bucur ca si voi l-ati putut vedea. Aren ma face sa rad, ca e tare dulce!!! Asa mi se intampla si mie cand vreau sa am "me time". Se urca toti calare pe mine! LOL Asa e viata mai frumoasa!:)

Miky said...

Eni nu esti singura care o pateste si eu am vrut de multe ori sa am timpul meu si copii incepeau sa arunce si haine din dulap in camera :P. Oricum este amuzant.Iti doresc multa rabdare

Adina Bucknall said...

Funny how Aren is so independent already. I hope my kids will be like that too. We'll see how your next one will be!