Isn't this manechine just disturbing? LOL Emergency preparedness float. They did a great job though
Monday, October 26, 2009
Homecoming Parade
I can't believe that I didn't know that there was a homecoming parade at BYU while I was a student there; and what it's sad about it is that it ran in front of the apartment complex I lived in. I wonder what was I doing and how on the world I didn't know about it. This was my first year going to the parade and I graduated in 07. It was a nice parade, better than our Golden Onion Day parade.
I received an email from the International Student association saying that they encourage everyone to wear national costumes to represent their countries. Well. I tried doing that with whatever I had. I even contemplated on dressing Adam up in his Halloween costume (not that it has anything to do with my culture), but I didn't; there were other kids in their Halloween costumes.
Isn't this manechine just disturbing? LOL Emergency preparedness float. They did a great job though
I love the Mountains in Utah; they are so gorgeous. My favorite season here is Fall because everything is so pretty and colorful. I also love BYU's blue and white colors; I can't believe I have never bought a BYU logo shirt before (I had some hand me downs :P)
And this is Heather, Aric's cousin, and Adam. She came with us to the parade which was nice. Also Adam turned 8 months old today (the 24th); what a nice way to celebrate another month of his life.
And this is my little Aren waiting for candies. I am so happy for her little costume that my mom bought for her. It reminds me of childhood because I used to wear one at special occasions and I was also a part of a folk dance team at my High School and we wore this costumes whenever we performed; I never owned one though and I want one too. Maybe next time I will go back home I can buy one for myself. :P
Isn't this manechine just disturbing? LOL Emergency preparedness float. They did a great job though
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Cat de scumpi sunt puisorii tai mici! Imi place tare mult ultima poza cu Aren.
Si mi-e imi plac costumele traditionale si nu am nici unul. Cand merg inapoi neaparat va trebui sa-mi i-au si eu unul sau macar o camasuta romaneasca. Aren arata ca o papusica in costumasul ei iar Adam cu palariuca lui e tare dulce.
Post a Comment