Friday, November 20, 2009

Once upon a Birthday, in a place not far away...

...a beautiful Princess turned three years old. In an attempt to plan the best party around Mom searched the Kingdoms in and out for all the Ponies that she could find. She searched and searched deep and wide and left no corners undefined. There was no time to search some more, no time to waste, no time to turn. The day has come for the grand party and all the ponies that were found have come.
My Little Aren wearing her Party Hat that she asked for but refused to put it on. LOL We had her Birth-day on Wednesday, a day before her actual B-day because her cousins could not come on Thursday. It was so hard to find Pony decorations and I was so upset because last year all I could find were ponies. I would have bought it then, but her love for ponies developed after Christmas when Santa brought her a little Pony and a DVD that she watches quite often.
The Pony that Aren decorated. All the little girls decorated one. I made the ginger bread cookies out of scratch and I am planning to make some more in the near future.
Aren's Birth-day cake that we bought from Wal-Mart. It combines to of her loves: ponies and cupcakes. :D
Aren opening presents; the girls were so excited to help out. And after they opened presents they still had a desire to pin the tail on the donkey.

Happy Birth-Day dear Aren!!!! We love you so much and may all your dreams come true.

1 comment:

Livia said...

Se vede ca ai pus mult detaliu in petrecerea lui Aren.Imi place mult cum au decorat calutei si vreau si eu reteta. Aren is adorable. She always has such a sweet smile!