
I can't believe I have bees such a slacker!!!! I don't like catching up on things, but I have to do it. Well, here it goes:
Sister Miron came to the States on the 24th of March. We were so excited that she got her visa for 10 years and she can visit us. The girls were so excited to go to the airport and see the airplanes and hold the balloons. Sora Miron was so exhausted and ready to take a nap; Lia was so eager to take her to temple Square. LOL That had to wait. :D

Well, I wanted to make my own Easter Basket, but since Sister Miron was staying at my house she volunteered to make some for me. She did a really good job on the baskets and everyone loved the little duckies or chicks, whatever they are. :D

Then I wanted to make something myself with Aren and I found this sock rabbit online and I gave it a try. I found one sock left by Nadia at my house and I used it up. LOL I have no socks that I don't need. I couldn't find the pair so I thought that it was missing (I found it today. LOL)

For Family Home evening we colored eggs and it was a great activity. Curtis, my brother in law, brought us some tiny eggs and they looked so cute after we colored them.
We had a wonderful Easter and we were so happy to have Sister Miron with us.
1 comment:
i like the sock idea. the bunny looks cute :D
Post a Comment