Monday, October 18, 2010

Friends and relatives

This Summer we were fortunate enough to see many of our friends and relatives. Elder Hawkins (Gary) came home from his mission to Texas and we had the chance to welcome him back and gather as a family for his Sunday talk and luncheon.
It was so much fun too see so many family members and friends. We are so proud of Gary; he kept asking me if there was anything he could do for me. LOL His missionary instincts were so cute. :D
Then we saw Lacie a few times and that was lots of fun as well. I miss all thouse fun times we had in Romania; I love her willingness to serve and help others.

Then we saw danny Dorr who was a missionary in Romania. We also helped him distribute some fliers which was quite the experience.

Teressa was also a missionary in Romania; I even had the chance to serve with her on a miny mission in Arad. That was one of my best times as a miny missionary and I leved serving with her. Some of her relatives are in Payson and I hopw to see her more often. :D
Then we saw Brent, our cool friend. :P He is so fun to be around and we always have so much fun. He also served in Romania as a missionary.
Patsy was one of the senior missionaries that I met after my mission to VA. She was such a nice person and Sister Miron knew her a bit more. It was fun to spend some time with her and eat at the Purple Turtle. Yummy food!!!!
Then we had a baby shower for Daliana and we were able to see some more Romanians. I love gatherings of any kind; it brings us closer together and helps us apreciate each other.
And last but not least, we saw my cousin Zsuzsika (Alex) who drove her motorcycle from Indiana to CA and stopped on her way to see us. I have not seen her in over 15 years and it was so nice to ketch up with her and do some fun stuff. We took her to Zions and the Grand Canyon. I loved seeing her!!!!

No comments: