I am so excited to have another little girl in our family!!! All this time I thought I was having a boy just because my skin wasn't as clear as I thought it should be. Although I thought it was going to be a boy, I only picked girls names. :D I had a hard time thinking of a boy's name and maybe that was a clear sign that it was going to be a little princess. The name that I keep thinking of is Elizabeth (we would call her Lizzy for short). I was never a person for traditional names, and I can't remember ever hearing Elizabeth and liking it that much, but for whatever reason I keep thinking of that name. It might change, but for right now, it is what I call her. :D As for a middle name I am struggling between Rozanne and Rozalie. I tend to like Rozalie a little better, but Rozanne is a combination of both of my grandmothers names (Rozalia and Anna). It is rare when one can combine two names that well. Middle names are not that used either, so we will see. My grandma Rozalia was born in July as well and, so I really hoped that I had a girl to name her after.
This was the first time that I could see my baby on a large TV screen. I was so excited and the baby was not that cooperative; she was covering her face and curled up in a ball. She was so cute!!!! We had to move her around a bit to see what she was. I was so excited to see her heart beating and they even put some collor so I could see the blood pumping. Her scan was so similar to Aren's; I was not able to see her whole body and recognize what it was (probably because she was curled up. With Adam I was able to see him and it looked like a baby. I remember I cried with Aren just because I saw nothing that looked like a baby.
Aren is so excited to have a sister; Adam doesn't show much excitement for the gender of the baby, he keeps calling her a baby. Aric wanted a boy just to even out; there are way too many girls in hus life, but perhaps he needs more girls to soften his heart. I think deep inside he is excited and proud. When he saw Aren he fell in lve with her, she was so pretty. He even said that she was the prettiest baby he ever saw; he thinks babies look weird. :D I can't wait to see my little baby, till then, I will get out all the clothes and buy some more if I need.
Now I also understand my mood; I get upset easily and I am only emotional at movies. I take thinks personally and I over-analyze what others say. So, if you think I am fat, don't tell me (I already gained 20 pounds and the baby only weighs 12 ounces so far). If you tell me that you don't like my cooking, I might get upset. Just keep things to yourself till I have my baby; if there are positive characteristics, please don't hesitate. LOL





4 comments:
I'm soooo happy for you!!! And I LOVE the name you chose (if you stick with it).
And don't worry about being overemotional (I was like that with ALL 4!). You are very pretty no matter what and I still want to see pics of you and your cute little belly. I'm sure you look adorable!:)
Rozanne e un nume foarte frumos. Imi place mult. Bunica ar fi fericita sa afle ca folosesti numele ei in combinatie. Sper sa apuce s-o vada dupa ce se naste (ieri a facut un accident vascular si nu e prea bine, sper sa-si mai revina).
Yey for girls!!!Ce ma bucur pentru voi si Aren o sa fie o super sora mai mare!FELICITARI din nou!!!
cool we are both having girls at the same time. we will surely be comparing clothes and notes :D
Post a Comment