Monday, August 27, 2007

Graduation

I can't believe I finally graduated. I started school in 2004 and I graduated in 3 years and a half. I didn't really want to waist time in school. I know that there are a lot of students who prolong their university years, but not me. I knew from the beginning that I wanted to major in Social Work and I was accepted into the program in the
beginning of my freshmen year. Maybe I should have minored in something, but by the time I thought about it I was almost done. Now all I need is my licensing exam and than I can find a job in Social Work. I might work part time at LDS Family Services, they pay pretty decent, but they don't have benefits. If Aric gets
a better job with benefits I could affor not having any benefits.
Well, I was so exited to graduate. I rented my cap and gown and I was so exited to wear it. On Thursday I thought that we did not need to be dressed in our uniforms so I left it at home. To my suprise everyone else was wearing one, so I got a little emotional and to keep the story short, I finally decided to go home.
On Frieday I was all prepared and I had an awesome time. The graduation ceremony was memorable and I also saw Randall Henderson, the elder who baptised me. He was there for his brother in law's ceremony.
At the end of the day we went to Ionut Fanaru's house and we ate some "mici". They turned out good. We also saw Vasile and his family from Bucuresti. They were taking a vacation and traveling through America. Ionut also graduated as well as Cristi Icleanu. Cristi's family was here too, but I did not have the chance to see them. I saw them at Daliana's wedding.
Well, Aren also enjoyed the whole thing. She thought that I was silly and she kept smiling at me. I wanted to rent a cap and gown for her too, but I spaced it. Anyways, she graduated with me because she came with me to certain clases.

2 comments:

Aurelia said...

Im vine sa plang.. Nu pot sa cred ca ai absovit deja!! ce mandra sunt de tine. Felicitari din nou!!

Annie Hawkins said...

Da tu, si eu ma simt mandra de mine insami. Mersi mult. ma gandeam sa fac si masteratul ca cred ca mar lua doar un an daca il fac in Social Work. dar ma mai gandesc ca inca imi surade idea de a merge la drept intro zi. Mi-ar placea sa fiu un law maker.