Tagged by Lia....so I have to post some info on myself. Here's how it works...
1. You have to post these rules before you complete the "middle name" facts.
2. Players must list one fact (that is somehow relevant to their life) for each letter of their middle name. Those who don’t have a middle name should use the middle name they would have liked to have had.
3. Once tagged, write a blog post containing middle name game facts.
4. At the end of the blog post, tag one person for each letter of the middle name. Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog for rules.
F: FUNNY - Well, I would like to think that I am funny somehow. Maybe funny looking if nothing else.
U: UNCONDITIONAL I have unconditional love for my family and close friends.
L: LUCKY - I consider myself lucky for the opportunity I had to go to school and for the people that helped me financially throughout my university years. I am also lucky in so many other ways, to be a member of the LDS Church and to have an eternal family.
O: OPINIONATED - I am opinionated about certain beliefs that I have although i respect other people's opinions as well. I am also ope minded about certain things. for example I love getting new ideas about decorating, hair styles, and so forth.
P: PUKKA - which translated means that I am authentic, genuine. I am also PELLUCID - transparent, clear and understandable.
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
annie sper ca ma iubesti unconditional!! lol Yes you are lucky that you finished your bachelor without having to pay.
yes we all know you are opinionated.. jk.. all those arguments with you ... i miss them ..
I miss arguing with you too. I miss you all together. I never thought it would be so hard not having you around
Post a Comment