Friday, September 21, 2007

Look alike Meter

The first time I did the look alike meter I was shocked with the results so I had to do them again and each time the results were different. I am not sure how accurate they are, but it was sure fun to do them. I feel like I want to do them over and over and watch the results; it is like a fortune cookie.
I feel limited in my baby pictures; the only picture that i have is a black and white picture and the quality is not that good but oh well, Aren won't be able to complain about that because i take pictures of her all the time and it is so hard to choose between them because she lookes good in all of them. :D





3 comments:

Ioana said...

Interesant cu rezultatele...:)

Aurelia said...

fain.. dupa cat vad eu cred ca se ia dupa expresia fetzei.

Livia said...

Nici eu nu stiu ce sa zic despre rezultate. Cred ca Aurelia are dreptate.