Thursday, September 20, 2007

Aren had a little Lamb

Aren turned 10 months old yesturday, on the 19th and also the weather changed a little bit; it is not as hot any more. It gets really chilly especially in the evening time. I bought her some cloths for 12-18 monts but they are huge on her and I did not want to buy something that would be up to 12 months because she is going to be one soon and all her cloths for up to 12 months, with the exception of a few, are for summer. As I was putting some of her 3-6 month old cloths away that I kept out because they still were good on her I discovered some cloths that still fit her although they are are for 3-6 month olds. I found the cute overalls with the little lamb that she didn't really wear because summer was here and I thought that she did not need it anymore. I also found some other outfits. The sweters still fit her well and also some of the pj's. During the summer it was so hot that she slept only in onesis, but now it got cooler and she needs some pj's. Her 3-6 month pj's fit her perfectly and hopefully her 12-18 month pj's will srink a little bit.
Also Aren improved her walking skills. Now she does not fall as often and she tends to fall down if she tries to run or speed walk. She is so excited to walk that sometimes she wakes up in the middle of the night and sits up and cries till I go in her room and lay her down again. Poor girl is so tired that she falls asleap right when I lay her down. Also when she goes to bed she needs her bottle in case she decides she wants to eat some more, but she also has to hold her binky in one of her hands because she can't go to bed without it.

3 comments:

Adina Bucknall said...

new word of the day: binky. was about to ask you wat it was but the internet offered the answer-suzeta.
i like her overalls and lamb-which i first thought it was a cow :P

Annie Hawkins said...

it's also called a pacifier; binky sounds more interesting. I agree that the little lamb doesn't really look like a lamb only if you pay close attention. :P

Aurelia said...

ce draguta e!! da e ciudat cum fac astia hainele.. unele de 3-6 luni sunt super mari si altele de 12 luni sunt mici.

adina- you didn't know what a binky is? that's cute!