This year the Romanian Mission reunion wasn't as I expected it to be. It was nice to see some familiar faces, especially Stanca because I have not seen her for years. She has moved up to California and now she has 2 children. I thought that there would be more familiar faces, but this time the reunion was combined between Hanson and Asby and I don't know anyone who served under President Asby. Also the romanians were not there either, probably because they have their own mission reunions to go to. I did not have a mission reunion for my mission, so my choice was easy.I also did my hair. I wanted bangs so bad, but I was afraid to go with full bangs so I went with the side bangs that blend in my hair. Maybe next time I will try something different.
Today I was also upset with this guy who came over our house to show us how bad our water was. He knew that we had to be somewhere at 7 a clock and he still came over instead of rescheduling. I did not know he had a whole presentation and I wasn't even expecting him to come. It is so frustrating when you are ready to go out the door and he keeps talking and talking about things that you don't care and you don't know how to be polite and tell him you are not interested at this moment. I think what bottered me the most was that he was inconsiderate of our own schedule. At least we have a gift card gor chilli's for $15.





6 comments:
ce fain iti sta parul.. a iesit fain
nu o cunosc pe stanca decat din poze.. nu pot sa cred ca Elder Elder era acolo.. ce mai face el?
el face bine. Nu prea am vorbit cu el si nu prea stiu altceva. Nu lam cunoscut asa de bine ndoar era renumit dupa numele lui. Mersi pentru compliment. Si mie imi place parul meu. Data viitoare poate o sa fac un breton mai scurt. Imi era putin frica si si fata era cam ocupata dupa mine si nu prea am vrut sa experimentez
Si mie imi place cum iti sta parul. Ar fi interesant cu bretonul scurt... Am vrut sa vin la reuniune, dar nu stiu nici un misionar care a slujit cu Hansen si Ashby, si nici pe presedinti nu-i cunosc. Mi-e dor de Elder Elder!!! Am slujit putin cu el intr-o mini misiune. El e in Provo?
Si eu am reusit sa o vad pe Stanca! Ce dor mi-era de ea! N-o mai vazusem de cativa ani buni!!!
Cine este Elder Elder? Doar de curiozitate?
Annie you look GREAT! Imi place cum ti-ai facut parul.
Are Stanca o adresa de e-mail sau un blog? Noi doua ne-am inteles grozav mereu, dar am pierdut legatura cu ea acum cativa ani.
Elder Elder e un fost misionar dar nu prea il cunosc. Era renumit dupa numele lui. Lam cunoscut cumva in Romania dar nu cred ca a slujit in Brasov.
Post a Comment