
Well. I have the luckiest husband in the whole world. That is not just because he married that prettiest girl but also because he manages to win tickets to many interesting events. Last year around the same time he won some tickets to a baby show that was at the same place as a car show. He was disappointed that he did not have tickets for the car show as well. This year he won the tickets from the same radio station but it was for the car show.

For all those that don't know Aric, he loves cars. He is actually going to school to learn how to fix dented cars. He was explaining to me all the cars he thought were worth to mention; I did not understand much of what he said, but that is because I don't speak cars. LOL

Aren enjoyed the cars and I think that she will also have a passion for them. She also enjoyed the skateboarders; she was laughing pretty hard as she was watching them jump and do tricks. (there was a corner designated to them; more pictures are on ringo)

There were also all kind of motorcycles and trailers and other vehicles that I might not even know what the were. LOL. I am so lucky to have a husband who speaks cars; I never have to worry about renewing my licence plate or changing the oil in my car. I dented my car twice; nothing really bad, but my dear husband fixed it for me and I think he enjoyed it. He actually thought it was a treat especially because it wasn't hard to fix and I didn't scratch the paint on my car. I love him so very much even if he speaks cars and smells like one too. LOL
6 comments:
LOL ce amuzanti santeti.Aric este norocos si ca te are de asemenea ca de tichete nu este nimic nou :D
Faine masini si motorete.
LOL nu stiam ca Aric vorbeste cu masina :p am auzit de asa ceva de multe ori...eu am inceput sa fac mapet show cu copii..LOL
Talk car inseamana vorbeste masina; nu ese zice asa dar eu zic asa fiindca mi se pare haios. Pentru mine este cum as zice ca vorbesc romana; daca are vre-un sens.
Ce marfa! Nici eu nu stiu prea multe despre masini, dar incerc sa invat doar in caz.:)
Ce misto! Si mie imi plac masinile mai ales cele clasice.
La multi ani de ziua mamelor (8Martie)in Romania!
My boys would have loved going to that car show - especially to see the Lightning McQueen car. Isaac goes CRAZY for anything Cars related! I'm glad I found your blog, I love seeing the cute pictures of Aren, she is such a cutie!
Annie, Ce sa intamplat cu blogul lui Aurelia fiindca nu mai pot sa-l vad. Sti tu?
Post a Comment