I know everybody missed reading my blog because I am so loved. :P Well, let me try to update all of you. On the day of the car show Aurelia told me that she was going to come to spend some time with me and I was so exited, I don't have close friends in Payson;I tried making friends but it is hard to get to close to people and form new relationships. I think I have great expectations and I want to have friends that I used to have and I compare friendships.
Well, since Aurelia came she took over the computer. LOL She had school and a lot of homework and we decided that it would be better for us to switch to her laptop. I couldn't upload my pictures to her computer without having to download a program, so I couldn't post my pictures. I didn't even take a lot of pictures because Lia was taking them for me too. :P Don;t misunderstand me; I love having Lia over and I would trade using the computer just to hang out with her. I am even planing a trip to Germany. LOL I only want to say that life has been really busy lately and I have been enjoying it. The following pictures are going to tell more about what we've been up to and for more information you can check out either Lia's blog or Ringo for additional pictures.
Nadia, Bia, and Aren are having fun. Nadia loves them too much and she always kisses them and hugs them to the point that they sometimes cry. Nadia says that she doesn't want to do that but her brain is doing it and she can't help it. She is so funny and silly. Bianca loves to give kisses to Aren and she kisses everyone; she even kissed Aric on his belly because that's what she could get a hold of. LOL Aren is learning how to defend herself and she wants to do everything that others do. She climbs up the chairs and the table. She fell a few times; the other day she fell off her crib and we had to lower it again.
We go shopping almost every day even if we just look around. This picture was taken at DI and we were just goofing off; I look like Emily for the LDS movies (Maybe some of you know what I am talking about). we were disappointed at what we found at DI and I don't think that we are going to return there any time soon; luckily there are so many other options to pick from. My favorite store is TJ MAx and I also love the mall because I can just walk around and see people.
We also went to Disney on ice. It was awesome but too long for Aren. She loved the first part when Mickey Mouse came out and all the excitement, but she soon got tired; maybe in the following years she will enjoy it more. Although we were not dressed like princesses, we wore matching shirts. Unfortunately we couldn't take a picture with all of us together, but oh well.
Lately it feels impossible to take a picture with Aren; she is so energetic and in all of the pictures she looks like she wants to run away.
There are so many other things that we did and I just don't know how to put them in words, so I better finish here and thank you for missing me. LOL I will try to post more often because i enjoy writing and reading blogs.
All Labels: | |
Post and





5 comments:
i really love reading your blog!
Ce marfa ca sunteti impreuna si ca va puteti distra! Aurelia, cat mai stai? Poate reusim sa ne vedem si noi! Annie, nici macar nu te-am vazut inca si sunt aici de aproape 1 an! Viata e nebuna, nebuna, nebuna!
LOL.. citeam blogul si radeam de muream.. faza cu nadia.. da adevarat!
sorry i took over the computer.. hehe..
nu pot sa cred ca sunt aici..
life is beautiful!!
BTW nice post!!
Se pare ca aveti nu timp grozav impreuna. Voi amandoua sunteti foarte fotogenice in poze!
glad you 2 are enjoying your time together. life sucks without real friends.
how was easter?
Post a Comment