Wednesday, April 2, 2008

An interesting day

Since Aurelia is here we always go somewhere and we always do lots of things. There is no time to waist and I enjoy it; it has been quit different from my normal boring life. :P One of the places that we like is that mall because it has so many stores and we are in love with Gymboree; I am to blame for that and Lia also started to love that place. There clothes are good quality and they are pretty as well. I love the fact that they come in outfits and that I don't have to figure out how to match them; I still have to buy them separately, but it is easier to match. We love to buy on sale and we recently found out that they have a policy where if you bought something more expensive and next week is cheaper, you can take it back and they give you the difference; I never done that and I rarely take things back (mostly never) but I never hared that policy before; anyways we always buy on sale when they are up to 60% off or even more. I already bought stuff for next X-mas. LOL Well, look where I ended up when I only wanted to say that Monday as we were returning back to the mall for a little business that Lia had I was walking around with Aren in the mall because she was fussing. Aren hates shopping; she only likes the walking part and she loves the Disney store because they have so many toys that she recognizes from Disney channel. As we were walking a lady stoped us and I was hesitant to even talk to her because they always want you to buy from them. She was from Kiddie Kandids; the professional photographers for children. She told me that they had a slow hour or so and that they wanted to take pictures of my daughter and I could get a free 8 by 10 0out of it. Who could turn down such and offer? LOL Well I went inside thinking that it was going to be only for one moment and i realized that Lia might be looking for me and maybe they can take pictures of her kids too. Well, after Aren was done, I was ruining around the mall to find her and she was doing the same; she couldn't figure out where I was because I was in none of the stores that I said I might be in. Fortunately we fund each other and they also took pictures of her kids. I really loved the pictures they took and of course, i bought one myself besides the free one they gave me. Their offer included only one picture on a page without name or anything and I wanted several of them on the same page. At then end of the day I realized how lucky we were that our kids were dressed kind of decent for professional pictures. I fell in love with the tulip outfit since I've first seen it come out and I was watching the sales ever since. Aurelia bought Aren the pants as a gift and I bought the other things to go with it. Something nice about Gymboree is that you can earn gymbucks; that is at certain times when you spend 5o dollars they give you 25 in gymbucks which are redeemable when on your next purchase of 50 or more; if you spend 50 you only pay 25 - it is like 50% off. It is such a great deal and I was waiting for the redemption period so I could redeem them but you never know if the things you put your eyes on are going to be there or not. I haven't seen the pants in Aren's size in the store since Aurelia bought them so I am really excited for them. Next week is redemption week so I am so excited. Well, I talked too much about things that you might not be interested in, but you can pick and choose; or if you only want to look at the pictures, that's fine with me too as log as you leave me a comment. LOL You don't have to do that either. :P

9 comments:

Miky said...

Super poze!!!Voi aveti atatea posibilitati sa luati lucruri faine,viata este altfel la voi!!!Multe sanse la distractii.In Ro doar natura,urcat pe munti ca daca intri in magazine te sperii de preturi si hainele nu sant asa faine.
Distrativa dragele mele!
Va pup si va doresc multa sanatate si distractie placuta in continuare!!!!!

Aurelia said...

esti haioasa annie!
da sa stii ca suntem norocoase!

Adina Bucknall said...

imi place poza cu banca alba din lemn si cu scara :D

Livia said...

Favorita mea este ultima poza. Dar intradevar si cea cu banca alba din lemn este tare frumoasa.
Do you ever curl her hair?

Aurelia said...

Livia, nu i-am facut parul ondulat niciodata. Se face ondulat la capete. Poate o sa incerc si eu intr-o zi sa vad cum ii sta

Ioana said...

Aren e frumoasa foc!!!!!!!! Chiar ca ai avut noroc cu poza gratuita!

rĂ¼th said...

hahaha ai scris aporape bine ich habe kopfschmerzen. sper ca azi nu ai...
imi plac pozele de aren. e haiosa!

Livia said...

Annie, Nu sunt insarcinata am zis doar cand eram cu Jasmine si Andrew nu am asteptat luni de zile pana am zis la toata lumea. Noi am stiut rapid si le-am zis la toti imediat cand am aflat.
Ai fost la reuniunea de musiune pentru presedintele Orton?

Ioana said...

Annie, tu esti bine? N-ai mai pus nimic nou in ultima vreme!!!:)