Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Having fun with Cristina
My friend Cristina took some pictures of Aren today. She has a professional camera and she also took a class from BYU to learn how to use it. We had so much fun today shopping and taking pictures. We went to Y-mount because she had an appointment somewhere close by and I just love that place. We used to live there when we first got married, but then I didn't like it as much as I would like it now that I have Aren. Enjoy the pictures. There are more of them and I will try to post them on facebook so you can see them if you want.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Ce poze reusite! Aren e frumoasa foc! Imi vine s-o mananc!LOL
Aren o sa fie o sora mare minunata fiindca firea ei pare blanda si iubitoare.
Like the hair! I think I'm going to try and do mine like that now too :D
ce faine sunt! ce mai face cristina?
imi place mult ultima poza
Post a Comment