Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ramen Noodles

I love watching house hunting on HGTV; I am addicted to that channel. LOL I hared several times a comment made by house hunters that they would be willing to sacrifice to get their dream house even if it means that they will have to eat ramen noodles for a year. Well, I don't know about them, but ramen noodles is Aren's favorite food. My parents used to feed her chicken noodle soup and since than she eats noodles like crazy. When she doesn't want to eat, all I need is a package of ramen noodles. When she had the canker sores on her tongue, we actually ran out of ramen noodles and I looked all over for them; we resolved the problem since then and she is enjoying her favorite food. Sometimes I have a display of RM in my house; she likes to take than out and remind me that she is hungry. LOL

Talking about sacrifice, i have been shopping the other day. I layed my eyes on some apple outfits and I couldn't wait for them to go on sale. They finally did go on sale and I had an extra 30% off, so I went crazy and shopped for more than I should have. Did she really need it? Well, I don't think so, but she sure looks cute in them. I bought more outfits and there are still some that I would have liked, but "fortunately" they ran out of the size I was looking for. LOL I also got $50 in a coupon that is redeemable in October, so I feel better about the deal I got. haha And Aren is already eating ramen noodles so I am already "sacrifycing" hihi
Right now is almost 5am and i can't sleep; I haven't been sleeping the whole night and I had to do something. Lately I have been sneezing a lot and I feel really uncomfortable in the evening. My eyes dried out too and I feel a little miserable, tired and unable to go to sleep. I will have a tough day tomorrow and it's my favorite day, Saturday; oh wait, I guess it's already Saturday. LOL

5 comments:

Livia said...

I love the outfit! Sa sti ca tu ai gust bun la cumparat haine.
Supa cu taieteii au fost favorita mea mancare acum sapte ani.Mancam cate un bol plin in fiecare noapte. Deaceea m-am ingrasat 10kg intr-un timp foarte scurt. Ma bucur ca nu ma mai tenteaza acum:)

Adina Bucknall said...

Nice clothes! Will be fun to have kids and to dress them up as I like :D

rĂ¼th said...

ce draguti este aren. imi pare rau ca nu poti sa dorm.. din fericire nu am nic-o problema cam asa..

Aurelia said...

imi place ce i-ai luat lui aren!
aren and ramen noodles.. that girl is too funny!

Ioana said...

Ce costumas frumos! Aren e frumoasa foc! Si ai mei ar mananca ramen noodles tot timpul daca i-as lasa. Eu ii fac cu ulei de masline si soy sauce si chifle calde. Tu cum il faci?