We heared the baby's heart beat for the first time and although we couldn't hear it so well, it was there and there is a baby in me. LOL We tried to show Aren pictures of a fetus and explain that mommy has a baby inside her tummy; who knows what was in her little mind. :D
Then the doctor told me that I should consider having another c section; he wasn't really optimistic about having a normal delivery. I don't have to decide yet, but I like the fact that I could have it planned and not stress about going into labor and stuff like that. We still have to consider the pros and cons and see what is best for us.
My due date moved to the 28Th of February, and I am 12 weeks pregnant. I am not going to change the info on my blog, because I am still considering the option of having a c section and then my due date is going to change again. I really want to have the baby on the 17 (Aric was born on the 4Th and I was born on the 13 - you do the math). I know I am a little weird, but if I can pick, that would be the date. I am going to have an ultrasound on my next visit which is the 29Th of September; I can't wait.
The first 12 weeks of my pregnancy were horrid; i was sick most of the time. Now I started to feel much better although I am still tired and sometimes I have waives of sickness. I have not gained much weight, maybe one or two pounds so far, but my appetite is not that good either. I am craving things, but I can't eat certain foods. I can't make myself eat pizza right now and I have some frozen ones that Aren loves, but the thought of smelling it makes me sick. I made lots of Romanian food lately such as stuffed peppers, stuffed cabbage, meat balls -chiftele, I will make egg plant today or tomorrow, potato salad, and we also made some apricot jam. I had some zucchini and I made zucchini bread, but that is so American that I felt bad to list it amongst the Romanian foods. LOL
I also decided to post a picture of my belly; I have a lump now and people may wonder if I am really pregnant or just getting fat. LOL





3 comments:
Arati excelent!!! Ma bucur tare mult ca ai inceput sa te simti mai bine.:) Daca nu stiam, n-as fi putut spune ca esti insarcinata!
Annie, ce bine areti!Trebuie sa ne pui o poza in fiecare luna cu tine sa vedem cum iti creste burta.
Cu mirosurile de mancare am fost si eu la fel fiindca vomitam imediat daca cineva gatea in casa noastra. Pentru sase luni am mancat cina doar la restaurant.
why are they saying you should consider a C section again? how can they tell that that's what you should do??
Post a Comment