Monday, August 18, 2008

So much to talk about...

I was trying to blog about something, but nothing was going on until this weekend. LOL This past week I was really frustrated with Aren because she wouldn't eat. I didn't know what her problem was and I thought that she must be teething because she was drooling. One day I was so frustrated that I was trying to force her to eat something; it is sad how much food I threw away lately. As she was screaming I saw that she had some canker sores on her tongue; now I understood why she didn't even want to take her binky anymore. I went to the store and got some gel for canker sores and in a few days they were gone. Now she is back to her normal feasting. LOL Fortunately she has not asked for her binky anymore so now she is binky free. Sometimes I want to give it back to her because she doesn't go to sleep as easily without it, but so far I didn't have any major issues that I couldn't handle.
This past Saturday Aric had to fix a car early in the morning and we decided to go outside and watch him for a few seconds. Are was still in her PJ's and she was playing with the hose. LOL She got a hold of Aric's screw driver and she was pretending that she was fixing the car. It was so funny, but by the time I got my camera she was all done fixing the car. She literally got under the car and she pas pressing the screwdriver to the bottom of the car. Aric was so proud of her and he still thinks that Aren is going to become his right hand in fixing cars. LOL
Later on that day we went to the Utah county fair that was in Spanish Fork. It wasn't as crowded that we thought it would be and Aren had some major fun riding the rooster...
the boat...
the car...
and sliding down the big slide. In this picture she was trying to kiss me. :D but we couldn't reach each other because she was too high. LOL Aric went up with her and they took a lot of time climbing that thing up. Aren did it all by herself.

I saw a little girl coming down the slide and it seemed to me that it was not that fast so I told Aric that he could just let her come down all by herself; so stupid of me. You sould have seen her huge eyes as she was coming down. She almost cried, but i cheered for her and she got all smiley. She came down so fast that even I got scared and I couldn't even take a picture of her. LOL She was ok though.
Then we saw some goats and some cows. I thought that this picture of the cow was really funny; she was cooling her bum off by the fan. LOL The fan was blowing really hard on it. :D
Then we had a Ward Summer Party. We ate at a park and then we went to the pool. There were so many members at the park that it was just crazy, but it was nice to mingle with other people and have some free food. Aren still wasn't interested in food, but this time it was because there were so many kids playing and she couldn't miss out. Good that we kept her hot dog because on the way to the pool she ate it all; she most of been hungry.

The weather here in Utah has been crazy lately. It is hot but it is not that hot. The pool party started at 7.30 pm and although the water was pretty warm, the weather cooled down. We stayed only for a half an hour and then we headed home. I was so happy that Aric was there too because this was the first time we all went to the pool together this year and I could take some pictures to prove it. LOL We had a good night sleep that night and the next morning our ward started at 9 a clock instead of 1 pm. It was a nice change, but we were all so exhausted from the previous day.

There are more pictures on facebook, feel free to check them out.

4 comments:

Ioana said...

Saraca Aren! Ma bucur ca pana la urma ai descoperit de ce nu manca. E asa de greu cand nu vorbesc si noi ca parinti habar n-avem unde sa cautam problema....
Se pare ca in rest va distrati bine.:) Tu cum te mai simti? Sper ca greturile sa se mai duca!

Aurelia said...

ce super! ai facut multe intr-o saptamana.. hehe

chestia cu vaca si fan e haioasa! lol. si saraca de Aren venind pe topogan.. lol

Livia said...

Nu stiu de unde ai atata energie fato! Cand eram eu insarcinata cu Jasmine dormeam aproape toata ziua.
Ce ma bucur ca v-ati distrat atat de bine si ca Aren mananca bine dinnou.

Adina Bucknall said...

Wish the weather here was the same. For us, summer is gone now. Plus I work all the time, so I don't get to see anything...

Funny how Aric is hoping/thinking Aren wil be his right hand for fixing cars :)