Today I had my ultrasound and most of you were right which means that Lia was wrong (she was a minority this time). LOL Me and Aren got there early and Aric called that he will be late. We went inside and had to proceed without him. The nurse showed me the heart beat, the organs, and many other body parts. It was so cool and this time I actually saw more than with Aren because then I didn't know where to look and nothing made sense. LOL
This was actually a cool picture of the baby and you can tell is a baby; with Aren I almost cried because the pictures looked nothing like a baby and I couldn't tell where any of the body parts were. LOL

The baby's legs were too close to each other and it was hard to determine the sex of the child. The nurse made me poke my belly so the baby would move around. Finally the baby moved around and it was a BOY!!!!!! Everything happend so fast that I didn't even realse; I felt the same as when I received my mission call because I could't believe it was really a boy just like I could't believe I was going stateside on my mission. The first person who found out was Lia because she called me a few minutes after I was done. I felt it was a boy the whole time because I felt different than with Aren but many women told me that every pregnancy felt different and they still had the same gender each time.

When I was pregnant with Aren I was tired but never really sick. I think it was different with her because I was a full time student and I also had an internship; life was so busy then. With this baby I was really sick my first trimester and now I am tired but I feel good otherwise.

After the results we went outside and took some more pictures. Aric got there just in time for to find out what it was; we both found out at the same time. he was excited that he gets to have his little boy. He loves and adores Aren, but he wanted a little boy too like every other father. Aric is so cute with kids. The other day he told me that he can't believe that he has such a beautiful daughter; he adores her so much and he is so proud of her. Aren loves him too and she cres if he goes somewhere without her.

I am so very excited to have a boy; I just don't know what to do with a boy, but I guess I will figure it out. LOL We want to name him something that starts with an A but we are not sure yet. i really like Adam or Aaden, but Aric likes AJ or Ajay, and Arthur. LOL Any name suggestions with A would be helpful.
Right after I finished writing Aric came home and he surprised me with some flowers; I wasn't expecting it this time but it felt good. I love receiving flowers. :D i guess he must be happy or something; or maybe he loves me too much. :D
9 comments:
Ce tare, Eni! Felicitari din partea noastra! Baietii nostri o sa fie cei mai buni prieteni:) Ce ne bucuram pentru voi. Acum putem sa mergem la cumparaturi:)
Felicitari!!! Am stiut ca e baiat!LOL
Felicitari!!!Baiat ,acum aveti pereche:D Ma bucur pentru voi!
Felicitari ! Eu am avut o presimtire ca va fi baiat.
here is my list: Andrew, Alexander, Alastair, Aston, Aldo, Alfonzo, Adrian, Ajun, Alin, Ailen, Alban, Albert, Alvin, Ambre, Anatole, Arthur, Anthony, Aramis, Armand, Arnold...
Pictures were cool! Nice flowers...
PS: it will be interesting to have a boy.
imi place si mie Aston sau Adhton, dar nu ii place lui Aric. Imi place si Arston
Felicitarii Annie! Baietei sunt foarte diferiti decat fetitele in comportament dar la fel de dragastosi. Eu ma bucur sa am o fata si un baiat:)
nu stiam ca numai eu am crezut ca e fata! LOL
ma bucur asa de mult pentru tine, si mai ales pentru aric, ca stiu ca e asa de fericit sa aiba un baiat!
nice flowers.. ce dragut din partea lui!
YOU ARE A HOT MAMA!! imi place parul mult de tot. Si nu pot sa cred ca porti bluza aia, care mi-a placut asa de mult, nu mi-am dat seama ca o poti purta ca un maternity dress..
imi place Adrian, Ashton, Adam, Ayden,
Aurelia, nu erai singura, dar erai in minoritate. LOL Da, imi place bluza aia, doar ca nu prea o prtam pana acum ca era prea cald si nu am vrut sa port ceva sub ea si trebuie ca altfel nu sunt modesta. LOL
Post a Comment