I thought the conference was awesome and the talks were so appropriate for our times. I enjoyed all of them and I can't wait to have the chance of re-reading them. It seemed to me that this weekend was way too short; I guess time flies by when we enjoy it the most.
During priesthood session I went shopping with Cristina. It has been a tradition for me that every conference during priesthood session I go to the mall or somewhere else shopping. Before I was pregnant I used to get pampered at Nordstrom; o had a facial, massage, makeup, treats, and some other girly things. Since I had Aren I can't really go because she would not be cooperative so I go shopping. This year we went to TJ Max and then to Old Navy. Again, time flied by way too fast. I bought an outfit from old Navy for my little boy. LOL After I picked up Aric, we fought traffic for a little while and then went to the mall and I bought a pair of church pants for the baby for only $5 from Gap; it was such a sweet deal that I couldn't pass it. Then we went home and watched Cars and ate ice cream; pf course, Aren was asleep. :D I only took pictures of the reunion, so no shopping pictures this time.





5 comments:
Si mie mi-a placut conferinta tare mult. Cat de binecuvantati suntem sa avem un profet si atatia oameni alesi!
Imi place tare mult noua ta tunsoare!
Annie ma bucur ca te-ai distrat si ca deja faci cumparaturi pentru baietelul tau. Nu cumpara prea multe lucruri de bebelus fiindca ei cresc atat de repede. Mai ales baieti!
ce bronzolita esti! Aren e asa de dragutza cu ochi mari cat ceapa!
Am niste nume pentru baietelul tau:
Aaron, Aron, Abel, Abelardo, Abello, Abraham, Abu, Abdul, Abracadabra, Achile, Aquile, Achim, Activ, Adam, Adis, Adnan, Adon, Adonis, Adal, Adi, Ady, Adrian, Adriano, Adalbert, Adin, Adelin, Adelyn, Aghiutza, Ahile, Ahmed, Aiden, A.K., Akon, Akhenaton, Akwid, Alan, Alin, Alyn, Alain, Alon, Alonis, Al, Ali, Aly, Alid, Alcazar, Albieri, Albano, Albu, Albatros, Alimosh, Alf, Alfred, Alfonso, Alonso, Albert, Alberto, Aldo, Alcov, Alvin, Alunel, Almar, Alton, Alwin, Algocalmin, Alic, Alec, Alecu, Alex, Alexandru, Alexander, Aleksandr, Aleksei, Alexei, Alejo, Alejandro, Amin, Amen, Amando, Armando, Aman, Amman, Amir, Amico, Amik, Amor, Amore, Ameno, Ambrozie, Amza, Amador, Anatole, Anan, Anin, Anishor, Ank, Ant, Ansel, Anton, Anthony, Antonel, Antonucci, Antonio, Anibal, Anghel, Angel, Angelito, Anastacio, Ando, Andre, Andy, Andres, Andrea, Andrei, Andrew, Aolin, Arhimede, Arlechin, Arlechino, Arpad, Arsenie, Argus, Aragon, Aristides, Aristotel, Aris, Arix, Aryn, Aro, Aroul, Arv, Arvin, Arwin, Armin, Arman, Armand, Armani, Arnie, Arnold, Aroy, As, Ash, Ashton, Aston, Asterix, Astrid, Asir, Assos, Assus, Asos, Assante, Assanti, Atom, Atomis, Athon, Aton, Athonis, Athos, Atlas, Atilio, Attila, Aubert, Augusto, Augustin, Augustino, Auric, Auricel, Aurel, Aurelian, Aurelio, Aureliano, Aurelios, Aurellon, Avric, Avrig, Avon, Avram, Avraam, Awric, Awen, Awon, Axel, Axal, Axan, Axen, Axion, Axin, Axon, Axus, Axinte, Ayan, Azor, Azorel.
Imi plac mult Ayan, Adnan, Aaron, ar mai merge si Andrei, Andy, Andrew, Ando (tatal tau e Andrei), ar mai fi si Abel, Abraham, Adelyn, Alfred, Aleksei, Amor, Angel, Anthony, Aryn, Auric, Athos, Aristotel, Andibel
Daca nu-ti plac niciunul pune-i Arenboy sau Aric Junior.
arenboy! ce haioasa e otilia
Poate poti sa numesti baiatul tau auricel.. LOL..
anyways.. ce fain ca ati fost la cumpa.. da si sa stii ca arati bronzata.. cum ar zice aric.. hubba hubba!! sexy mama!!
Post a Comment