Thursday, October 16, 2008
Sundance
Aric called me on Tuesday and asked me if I wanted to go to Sundance to see the full moon and of course I said yes. We did not know what to do with Aren because we went up at around 9 pm when she usually sleeps. We managed to find a baby sitter for her and I dressed her up in her Halloween pj's so she could be festive. When we got to our friend's house they were not home and we decided to take Aren with us and bundle her up in all we could find. Luckily we had many warm blankets and some sweaters, but no shoes. :D
We went up with the ski lift and it was awesome. We didn't really look at the moon that much and I did not even take a picture of it, but the ride was amazing and Aren enjoyed it a lot. I think she hated being so bundled up and she was moving constantly so we had to keep covering her so she would not be cold. We had hot cider and lots of fun; how could I ever thought of leaving Aren somewhere else. She fell asleep a few minutes after we put her in the car and she slept good that night.
Keeping warm; it wasn't that bad; it actually was warmer at the top and we were told that it would be the coldest up there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Ce frumos! Ma bucur ca ati avut asa un timp superb si ca Aren a fost cu voi!:)
Ce frumos! Vreau si eu:)
Ce draguta este Arin asa infofolita cu paturi. Se pare ca v-ati distrat chiar daca a fost rece.
Post a Comment