I tried out some new fall recipes this year and one of them was this delicious caramel apple bites which seemed easier to make than it really was. They are cookies filled with an apple nut filling. If anyone is interested in the recipe, just let me know and I will post it or just send it.

We have some trees in our yard, but only one is loosing its leaves. :D We had some fun cleaning up.

On Wednesday our Halloween celebration began at the library where we had a special story time; the kids were dressed in their costumes and then they went trick or treating in the library.

After the library I took
Aren to the park and she had
tons of fun there too; there were other kids dressed up too so it was nice to see them play together.
Aren loves the
horsie so much; she is short to rich the footer, but she can manage to climb on it. A little boy was riding in the other side of the titter totter and I was scared that
Aren is going to fly off of it.
LOL She was laughing
th whole time.

On Friday we went to a parade in one of the middle schools here in
Payson and we saw the kids in their costumes. Then we spent some time with some friends after which we went to
Aric's job to trick or treat; there were not many people there - they were out for lunch. Then we went to
BYU to trick or treat my old department of Social Work teachers, but there was
none to be found so we just went outside and they had a little costume celebration.
Aren was so
preoccupied with the candies on the floor and she wanted to
gather all of them. She loves nerds, but doesn't really like caramel candies. I was amazed at how many students were dressed in costumes and the competition was cool.

Aren was getting too much sugar in her body and she was getting tired too. We went home and she fell asleep in the car.

We also had
trunk or treat at church and this time was bigger than I ever remembered it to be. I couldn't take pictures there because it was dark and my camera
doesn't like the dark.
LOL Then we went to
Wal Mart to buy some pull ups and underwear for
Aren and they had free candies for trick or
treaters. I took some
chocolate and we gave some crackers to
Aren. Today we also had chillies from a neighbour and it was delicious. overall we had a great day and I am starting to love
Halloween more and more. By the way, I was a soccer player and
Aric was a cowboy; last minute decision. No pictures of me though.
7 comments:
Ce albinuta draguta! Imi pare bine ca v-ati distrat atat de bine.:) Merele arata tare yummy.
Ce fain petreceti! Aren e o scumpa de albinutza :D
Vreau si eu reteta :D
Ok, asta este a doua oara cand o sa incerc sa-ti las un mesaj. Nu stiu de ce dar programul asta nu ma place astazi.
La fel ca Mihaela si eu vreau reteta fiindca imi place orice cu mar. Iar fetita ta este cea mai dulce albinuta posibila!
Your Bee s-ar juca fain cu My Bee.. hehe
ce draguta e! A crescut asa de mult!
a purtat papucii galbeni nu? nu stiu de ce am noticed..LOL
mi-e dor de voi!
Eniko I am so excited for you to have a baby boy. They are so fun. My little guy gives keeps me on my toes, but he is so cute that I enjoy every minute of it. I hope to get together one of these days. Sorry I have been so bad at keeping in contact with you guys. I hope to hear from you soon. My blog address is:
madsendal.blogspot.com. Don't look too hard at the blog because I am not very good at it. I should find out from you how to change formats and things. And life has been so crazy so I haven't been good at updates. But I would love to hear from you. *Alyssa
Hei, Annie, esti bine? Nu ai mai pus nimic pe blog de ceva timp. Sper ca totul sa fie bine!
Annie, Te simti bine? Trebuie sa ne pui ceva nou pe blog ca sa stim ce se mai intampla cu familia Hawkins. Mi-e dor de tine!
Post a Comment