Monday, December 8, 2008

Here comes St. Nicholas

This Year St. Nick came to us but he only brought me candies. LOL I decided to give Aren one of her presents that I actually got for Christmas so she can enjoy it more. She might get too overwhelmed if she gets too many toys at once. She also got a pair of shoes, the Grinch movie, and a shirt. Friday night we went to a b-day party for a friend of ours and Aren ate more sugar than she was supposed to, so St. Nick decided that it would be better to not put any in her stocking. The oranges came a little late. LOL
Back home St. Nick brought fruits, sweets, socks, and other small items; it is believed that he is not as rich as Santa Clause. He also puts all the stuff he brings in your boots. One year he left a note by my boots telling me to clean my room and my boots and then next day he came; LOL

Lia, do you like the PJ's that I "stole" from you last year? It was a St. Nick present to Aren. The pants are a little long, but I love the way they fit her. She looks like a little person. Thanks for giving it to me. :D
This is Aren after Church on Sunday. I bought her dress last year because it was on sale. Then on Sunday we were invited to go to Haylee's B-day party and Aren got so excited about it. Well, they canceled because they were sick and we did not know; they only sent a text message to inform us and we don't use text messaging, so we did not check our phones befere we left. Aren was so upset that she did not want to come home; she kept saying Haylee over and over. Then we drove home and after dropping off some sugar cookies at Lee's, we took some pictures by our tree.
I also bought Aren's shirt last year because it was on sale. I actually have tons of christmas shirts for her and I like it. :D

6 comments:

Aurelia said...

Vai tu, ce mare e Aren!
nu pot sa cred ca ii vin pijamalele, as fi crezut ca i-ar fi mici, sau poate erau mari atunci..

imi place covorul mult parca vreau si eu altul acuma!

Imi place poza cu voi 3! aric cu barba lui..

Livia said...

Ce misto! Annie areti foarte bine iar fetita ta creste in fata ochilor nostri.

Anonymous said...

How fun, St Nicholas comes to our house too. My husbands family lived in Germany for ahwhile, because his dad was in the army. They learned about it there. We leave our shoes out, and he brings candy and an ornamant. This year, we didn't have our tree up, so we hurried that night and got one and surprised the kids with a tree. They think st nick brought it. Its cute, thats what they tell everyone.
That is so funny that he left you a note. I am going to remember that for when my kids are older. I love it. Aren is such a cute girl, I really like the picture of her in front of the tree with her hair up. Its so cute. I sure do miss you. I hope there is a reunion this year, Except I since I will be 29 weeks then, the dr doesn't want me to travel because I have premies. So maybe I will come anyway. Ok This is a long comment. Love ya

Ioana said...

Aren e o scumpete! E atat de frumoasa!

Miky said...

Va pup dragilor,santeti o familie frumoasa!:D
Aren e tare scumpa si seamana mult cu tine.

Anonymous said...

Annie,
Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It is so good to hear from you. We need to get together. Now that our baby is home my life is less stressful. I love all of the pictures of Aren, she is such a cute little girl. I hope that you guys have a great Christmas. I hope to talk again soon. Thanks again for your friendship, I truely feel blessed to know you guys. And I would try and write something in Romanian, but in all honesty I can not remember too many words let alone spell them, so I will save you the pain of having your beautiful language slaughtered. *Alyssa