Those who know me know that I am not that crafty, but if I get into something then I enjoy it. After Thanksgiving on Friday evening my mother in law helped me start on a baby blanket. I used a sowing machine to put together 2 fabric and then I did by hand the red margins; I don't speak craft. LOL Well, it took me a few days to finish everything and I am pround of myself that I did it; although it took me as much as reading one of the books from Twilight. LOL
I like the way my blanket turned out and next time I am going to make a one sided one because I poked myself too many times with the needle because the fabric was too thick; It worth it though. :D





7 comments:
nu pot sa cred ca ai cusut!! bravo!
a iesit faina de tot..
inca nu pot sa cred ca ai citit Twilght!..
eu am ordered un hoodie..cu Twilight..LOL
Paturica a iesit excelent! Eu nu pot sa fac asa ceva...LOL Parca am doua maini stangi!:) Bravo tie!
It looks great! I love the little train on the fabric, so cute! Your little man is going to love it!
That is so cute. I like to do crafts, except I have to copy people.
Hey, glad you read Twilight. I am not happy about the movie though. I was a bit excited to see it, and now, I bet I will be like you... Maybe someone will make it again in the future :D
Paturica a iesit foarte frumos si ce spui tu ca nu esti prea creativa fiindca eu ti-am vazut toate decoratile de toamna pe care le-ai facut intr-un an si erau tare frumoase.
Hei, Crezi ca o sa ai timp dupa Craciun sa iesim la restaurant cu Peterson si Ioana?
Livia, Mi-ar placea mult sa esim si cu siguranta o sa putem. Nu cred ca Peterson o sa fie aici, dar o sa il intreb daca vorbesc cu el pe net sau ceva. Dar suna-ma cand vi aici sau ceva
Post a Comment