Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Baby shower
Well, I heared complaints that I don't really take any pictures of my belly, so I decided to take a few and I don't want to hear anyone telling me how huge I got. LOL I only gained around 40 pounds and I have another month to go. I am sleep deprived and I think I am suffering from the restless leg/body syndrom which I think it is so common is pregnant women especially at the end of pregnancy; I don't even know if it is the syndrom or if it is just a normal part of pregnancy. Aren started waking up earlier and I started going to sleep later; sometimes I even fall asleep around 4 am. I am trying to keep Aren happy and take her places such as the daycare at my gym or story time; we even went to Chuck E Cheese and instead of getting 20 tokens, I got tokens for $20. I guess I am going there for a while especially because Aren seemed to enjoy the free slide more than anything that took tokens. LOL We also go to the Orem Mall and hang out at the new tree house. Aren loves it so much and she even got on the top of the skeleton dino and I was swetting trying to take her off; she managed to get away and made her way to the end of the skeleton. Some older kids were afraid to do that, but not Aren; she loved it and wanted more, but I was so exhausted that I couldn't do it any longer so I just rested.
This picture was taken at a basketball game that we went to; Aric got some free tickets from work and he managed to sell some of them so we even got money for some snacks. LOL
And finally, my baby shower was amazing. Thank you Cristina and Maria for planning it. I love parties and not just for the food, treats, and gifts, but also for socializing with others. It seems like everyone is so busy lately and my social network is suffering a little bit. I go out and do things, but I am usually on my own with only Aren and a moving/kicking baby in my belly. LOL The gifts I got were amazing and they were things that I needed and I wanted to buy them before Adam was born. I got dipers, wipes, PJ's, a hand made nursing cover, a sleep system, and a photo album.I am still nt fully prepared for the baby, but I can manage the rest on my own. Thanks everyone for comming and having fun.
My battery died on me so this is the only picture I got from the shower. Claudine was there too, but you can only see the back of her head. When I tryed to take a picture of her and her beautiful daughter, my battery died. We took some with her camera, but I don;t have copies yet. I promise I will take more pictures of me pregnant; not too many, but there will be a few comming up. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
You don't look like you have gained 40 pounds at all. You look good! I am so glad you are naming him Adam. Its such a good name. :) We don't really know what we are going to name this boy. With this first two their first and middle names are family names, but Porter, we just did the middle name. So we don't know what to do. We have already used up all the good family names
Nu esti mare deloc! Arati foarte bine, sa stii. Tu esti o mamica foarte buna si o sa te ajustezi cu bine si la bebele numarul 2.
Ce burtica frumoasa ai!Arati bine.Mai ai putin si il ti pe Adam in brate.Urrraaaaaaaaaa!
Sarcina usoara ,multa sanatate si sa nasti usor!si pupici tie si lui Aren.Salutari lui Aric de la Vasi.
When are you due? And truly, you don't look like you've gained 40. Take it from someone who knows.
Annie, Areti minunat! Imi place mult camasuta mov pe care o porti. De unde iti cumperi tu hainele de maternitate?
Oh, si numele Adam imi place tare mult. Abea astept sa-l vad!
Annie, Areti minunat! Imi place mult camasuta mov pe care o porti. De unde iti cumperi tu hainele de maternitate?
Oh, si numele Adam imi place tare mult. Abea astept sa-l vad!
Post a Comment