der=0> And today she was helping me peal the eggs (if I am using the appropiate term). She loves eggs, but she only eats the white part; she eats all of it if it's fried, but not if its boiled. She was pretty calm today and didn't jump on me that much and now she is taking her nap without any complaints and I can't even hear her voice anymore. I think she was praying a few minutes ago because I heared her say mama and tata and Haylee and baby and usually she either says a prayer or says bye to people she loves.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Some of the things she does!
This post is all about Aren; she is keeping busy all day long and she keeps me busy too. Aren usually has to go potty before she takes her nap, but sometimes she fights me and I give up. She doesn't go on the potty by herself, so I didn't put her potty in her room because she uses it for some other reasons and gets into more trouble. LOL So, lately she learned how to open doors, but we locked her in her room so she can take a nap and this is what happened; if you need more explanation let me know. :D Fortunately I can wash it off easily.
Then I was puting some of her stuff in storage boxes and I emptied the bag wich contained shoes and she decided to use it on her head. She played like this for hours. She was definitely tired because she didn't take a nap, so she had to carry a blanket and a pillow; I have to wash them anyways. :D
What a nice hat!
Then she gave up on the trycicle and the dish and decided that now she wanted to take her nap on my kitchen floor as I was cooking. By this time it was way passed her nap time and getting closer to her bad time.
We bought a box of oranges because I love them so much and she got the top of the box and used it as a cradel for a while. Then as I was cleaning I decided to put it up on the storage boxes so she won;t reach it. I can't believe she didn't fall because the boxes look kind of unstable on each other. And can you believe that all the ablove things happened on one day; she was wearing the same outfit in al the pictures. LOL
Then the next few days she calmed down a little bit. LOL She loves my boots and she always tells me to get them off as soon as we get in the house; I tell her the same thing because it is wet outside and we have a new rug.
/s400/silly+Aren+017.JPG" border=0>Then uncle Curtis came and Aren loves having people around because she gets tired of me. (already). She loves sunglasses and uncle Curtis was kind enough to let her wear them for a second. I love going in stores and letting her try on big glasses; she looks so cute in them and it gives her something to do. She is also gentle enough with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
AREN!!!vai ce harnicuta esti!separi albusul de galbenus?
Eni sa te pregatesti cand o sa se joace cu Adam lol atunci nu o sa sti ce sa faci mai intai.
Aren e o scumpa si mie draga si sant sigura ca va fi o surioara iubitoare cu fratiorul ei.Pupici.
I love her smile! She looks so happy! She definitely has tons of energy. Stevie is pulling his diapers off now, luckily it hasn't been anything too messy. He doesn't go in the potty yet. He went once and it freaked him out. I'm going to get him the Elmo potty time video this weekend and see if he'll follow Elmo's lead!
funny stories. Pill would be the incorrect word to use though. Maybe peal... but even i am not sure. Mi-a facut pofta de ou fiert.
E scumpa foc! Ce ajutor mare e.:)
Ea o sa fie o sora buna cu Adam chiar daca acum te tine un pic mai ocupata. O sa fie frumos cand or sa se joace impreuna si tu o sa ai timp doar pentru tine.
Post a Comment