Thursday, February 5, 2009

Chuck E Cheese

We went to Chuck E Cheese's again and I think we spent less than 5 tokens. If I am not mistaken she even joined some kids for a free ride. LOL I didn't mind having kids on her ride, because she seems to enjoy it more when others are with her. She still loved the free slide ride, but at least she did something else this time. We have plenty of tokens left, so we will go there again; maybe next time we will take her cousins.I think this is Aren's favorite out of all the rides; she loves the music that it plays.
You can tell she wasn't enjoying it as much as with other kids around.
I was surprised that Aren showed any interest for this one; last time she almost jumped off of it. :D
This guy joined Aren and his parents tried to take him off the ride and I protested because I didn't mind that he was riding on our token; if Aren enjoys it, that's all it matters. :D

No comments: