Thursday, February 5, 2009

Play House Disney Live

The first thing that Aren does every morning is to turn on the TV and watch Play House Disney. It actually gives me a few more minutes to rest and then we eat and watch some more. I love the shows on Play House Disney because they are educative and fun, so when I saw that they were going to have a Play House Disney Life Tour in SLC I decided to take Aren. Last Year we went to Disney on ice and although it was fun, she was not that familiar with all the princesses and characters and she wanted to escape most of the time. Now she knew everyone and it seemed that she enjoyed it more although the podium was far; I wish we'd had a seat in the front row. LOL I bought tickets for $25 a piece and we ended up paying $15 over for all the accommodations and taxes and other fees that were included and they even had an insurance on the ticket, but I didn't pay that.

They had so many expensive things that one could buy. I wanted to buy something for Aren but she was not that interested in anything really; she wasn't demanding anything exept popcorn. LOL Aric makes popcorn almost every weekend and she likes to help him. During the week Aren plays with the popcorn maker and she is so silly. So I bought her popcorn and I also bought a little einstein cup with and ice snow cone, but it was more messy than enjoyable and she also sat on it and broke the lid off, but I didn't mind because now it is a 2 pice thing and it is actually easier to drink from it. The cup costed $12 and it was amongst the cheepest things you could find. I was amazed how many people bought expensive stuff and they had more than one kid with them. I guess every now and then I could afford something more expensive. LOL
This is one of the pictures that turned out better than the others. I don't regret going because this is how we make memories; I just hope Aren will remember it.
These were the characters that were present; Mickey, Minie, Donald, Goofie, Darbie, Winnie the Poo, Handy Manny with his tools and some characters from that show, Little Einsteins with Rocket, and I might be missing someone, but I just can't think right now. :D

2 comments:

Ioana said...

Ce frumos ca ai putut sa o duci acolo. 25 $ de persoana? Wow! E mult! Unde a fost? In Salt Lake?

Livia said...

Ce misto! Si lui Andrew ii place Play House Disney. Se pare ca a fost foarte frumos si cum ai spus tu ai creat o amintire pentru ani care o sa vina.