On a funny note, yesterday I put Adam in his normal crib and after a while he started to cry which I tried to ignore because i thought it was just a temporal cry. Finally I went in the room and when I picked him up he was wet all over his body. I changed his diper which was almost dry and then I realized that he peed out of his diaper. I received some newborn pampers from a lady in our ward and although I hate them I decided to use them as much as I can. The diapers are stiff and getting small, but still work. One day Aric was holding Adam and he got peed on although Adam seemed to be completely dry. Somehow the diapers don't hold everything in. LOL I decided not to use those diapers anymore; I like Hughie's better although I have size 1 in Pampers and they are wonderful as well.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Adam turned 1 month old on Tuesday
Time surely flies by so fast and I can't believe that a month has already passed since I had Adam. It seems like only yesterday that I was pregnant and excited about having a child. I was looking at Aren's baby pictures and I realized how much I miss that time when she was a baby and I want to enjoy as much as I can every minute of being a mother.
Adam is doing wonderful. His Bili-rubin went down and now he is safe and we won;t have to repeat the lights any-longer. He is so adorable and kissable and Aren would agree with me too. She keeps saying that the baby is cute and then kisses him. Sometimes she stills the kinky from him and I have a hard time finding it. Adam is not hooked to a binky, but sometimes I used it when I can't calm him down. I am really impressed with Aren and how gentle she is with the baby. It is not hard having 2 kids; it is a lot easier than I thought although sometimes I wish I could sleep longer and do shower whenever I want. Aren gets into trouble when I am breastfeeding because she is getting into stuff and I can't get up and stop her.
Aren doesn't like it when Adam wears a hat, so she takes it off all the time. lately Adam has been coughing a little bit and sneezing, so I want to make sure he stays warm and stuff, but as soon as I take him out of his crib, he can't have his hat on (according to Aren).
On a funny note, yesterday I put Adam in his normal crib and after a while he started to cry which I tried to ignore because i thought it was just a temporal cry. Finally I went in the room and when I picked him up he was wet all over his body. I changed his diper which was almost dry and then I realized that he peed out of his diaper. I received some newborn pampers from a lady in our ward and although I hate them I decided to use them as much as I can. The diapers are stiff and getting small, but still work. One day Aric was holding Adam and he got peed on although Adam seemed to be completely dry. Somehow the diapers don't hold everything in. LOL I decided not to use those diapers anymore; I like Hughie's better although I have size 1 in Pampers and they are wonderful as well.
On a funny note, yesterday I put Adam in his normal crib and after a while he started to cry which I tried to ignore because i thought it was just a temporal cry. Finally I went in the room and when I picked him up he was wet all over his body. I changed his diper which was almost dry and then I realized that he peed out of his diaper. I received some newborn pampers from a lady in our ward and although I hate them I decided to use them as much as I can. The diapers are stiff and getting small, but still work. One day Aric was holding Adam and he got peed on although Adam seemed to be completely dry. Somehow the diapers don't hold everything in. LOL I decided not to use those diapers anymore; I like Hughie's better although I have size 1 in Pampers and they are wonderful as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Sounds like fun. I am glad you think having 2 kids is not too much. He sure looks cute. As for Aren, she probably likes to see his face and that is why she keeps taking his hats off!
Diapers, only the best!
I can't believe how much he looks like Aren. As for the peeing thing, I think its a boy thing or something. All my boys do that when they are little, somehow the pee gets out and doesn't get in the diaper. Its funny, but fustrating because you don't want to waste the diapers. Sometimes the boy's tummy would be all wet but a dry diaper. Just make sure its sticking down when you put the diaper on. :)
I can't believe how much he looks like Aren. As for the peeing thing, I think its a boy thing or something. All my boys do that when they are little, somehow the pee gets out and doesn't get in the diaper. Its funny, but fustrating because you don't want to waste the diapers. Sometimes the boy's tummy would be all wet but a dry diaper. Just make sure its sticking down when you put the diaper on. :)
Annie, M-ai facut sa rad cu ce ai scris pe blogul meu. Nu-ti fa griji ca nu suntem perfecti!LOL
Baietelul tau este tare scump, semana cu Aren mult. Vreau si eu inca unul. Sper ca incurand sa avem si noi inca un bebe daca da Dumnezeu.
Iar despre parintii tai ma bucur mult ca au primit ei viza lor. Cat timp or sa stea cand vin?
Annie, Adam e frumos foc!!! Intr-adevar seamana mult cu Aren. Ce copii frumosi!
Si eu prefer Huggies. Sunt mult mai bune decat Pampers.:) Si Zach facea pipi la fel, mai mult in afara scutecului decat in scutec. Cred ca era si din cauza circumciziei, pentru ca puneam multa vaselina si totul aluneca.:)
La multi ani ! Am vazut si pozele de pe Facebook. Am pus si eu fotografii pe Facebook. Sa intri sa le vezi.
Thanks for writing. I always love hearing from friends. I love your blog you always make it look so cute. And I really don't know that I would say that girls are easier to potty train then girls, because either way they have to want to get potty trained. Halley had her easy moments, but she also had her hard times so I think they are about the same. Sorry I better go my little angel baby is screaming. It was good to hear from you. I'll talk to you later. -Alyssa
Post a Comment