There has been so much going on lately and it feels good to be busy. I enjoy being a mom and every day we create new memories. Aren is growing and she is something else. LOL With the weather getting warmer we also have uninvited visitors; bugs. I am terrified by bugs although in my mind I know that they are not that harmful. There is something scary about them that makes me want to scream, but not this time. Aren came over and kept telling me that she had an itsy bitsy in her hand; then I realized that it was a little bug and I barely could hold in a scream. I kept telling her to put it in a trash can; I think it made her confused why I was asking her that but she kept loosing it in the house. LOL

Sydney is Adam's youngest cousin. She was born almost a year ago and she was a preemie; now she caught up to her age and she is doing great.

This is a picture with almost all the cousins except one. Oakley, Sydney, Aren, Haylee, and Adam. Adam is the only boy; In Aric's family there was only one girl, so now we have to balance it out somehow (there were 7 boys and a girl).

This picture was taken by Aric; he really liked how Adam fell asleep in the swing. He is so funny and he still looks like a newborn to me and now I can see what he was doing in my belly; he was way too active and poked me all the time. LOL

We were trying to take a picture with all of us. That day I got my hair cut and I was so excited about it. I have the best hair dresser in the world and if you live around here and are in need of one, let me know and I can hook you up. :D

Well, Twilight also came out, as all of you Twilight lover already know. I bought the movie the day it came out and I liked it more than the first time I saw it. I kind of want to see it again sometime soon. LOL
Last, but not least, my parents got their visas and they are coming to visit at the beginning of May. I am overly excited and I can't wait for them to come. Aren is going to enjoy spending time with her grandparents. It has been hard to be away from them although our relationship is stronger when we are apart. My dad loves Aren so much and they have a special relationship; he always took her out on walks and to the playground and I am pretty sure he will do the same. I am looking forward for my moms cooking and just spending time with her. I am sure that we are going to keep busy and I love being busy. :D
4 comments:
Sounds like lots of fun is comming up or you!!
As for my side of the family, my sisters are excited to come over, so I really have to get a job soon so I can save some money...
Ha, ha... Se pare ca si fata ta o sa treaca printr-o faza de insecte. Mai ti minte vara trecuta cand ti-am zic ca copii mei erau toata ziua afara la vanatoare de gandaci. Acum este randul tau. Dar sa sti ca este minunat ca ei gasesc bucurie in toate creatile lasate de Dumnezeu.
Abea astept sa vad poze cu parinti tai cand sosesc!
Vai cat de scumpi sunt amandoi! Si eu iti urez succes cu gandacii! LOL. Lexie are la fel la varsta asta, dar acum i-e frica de ei...:)
Ma bucur mult ca parintii tai vor veni.
I love Twilight too. I haven't bought it yet but I most certainly will!
Post a Comment