The long awaited moment has arrived; my parents finally got here and it is nice and wierd to have them here. I was running late so I was speeding a little bit on the highway. I was pulled over and I got my first ticket. I was so upset that I have to pay 85 dollars for it; I could have done so much with that money, bt oh well, i will never speed that bad again. LOL My parents were here on time but it took a while to go through the customs. They brought us so much stuff; almost everything you will see in the pictures were brought by them and lots of chockolate. LOL

I really think Adam looks like my father. He was afraid to hold him at the beginning, but now they are buddies. My father hates it when he cries and he always holds him and talks to him. My mom is the same with him.

My mother in law came and shs all to go to Brick Oven. We had some pizza there and had a great time with family.

Aren really enjoyed her grandparents; she was huging all of them and she couldn't believe that there were so many people there that she knew. LOL

And this is Aren in her hungarian traditional costume; she looks so pretty and it was the best present that my parents could have bought us. :D

Suday we had Adam's baby blessing and unfortunatelly I have not taken pictures of him in his white outfit. I have to redress him so I can take some more pictures with him.
We had a lunch at Misha and Kelley's place right after the blessing and we had quite a few people over. It was fun to talk to everyone and eat yummy food. Aren enjoyed the trampuline, the dirt, and the bugs. There were also some kids that she played with.

Anf these are the bug hunters; they were looking for spiders and other insects. I don't even want to know what they saw underneath the trampuline. :D

I also took Adam to his 2nd month appointment and he is 10.7 pounds (22.11%) and 23.66 inches (76.13%). He is a tall boy compared to what I was told that he was when he was born. He was 18.5 at birth, but they might have measured him wrong. When I took him back for his billy rubin a few weeks after his birth, he was 21 inches which put him in the 57.17th procentile.
6 comments:
I am glead to see you togeder with your parents . Adam is so cute and aren as well . I like her hair and theat she smiles (zambeste) I wish you all the best kisses
ai postat si tu in sfarsit!
nici nu imi vine sa cred ca parintii tai sunt aici. parca inca e un vis.
fun stuff. the more i see the hungarian outfit, the more i like it. i am not a big fan of traditional stuff much...
sad about the $85 :(((
Ma bucur ca parintii tai au reusit sa vina.
Copiii tai sunt tare frumosi si dulci!
ce bine imi pare ca parintii tai sunt aici! :)
Se pare ca va distrati din plin! Este o bucurie mare cand sunteti cu toti impreuna:)
Post a Comment