Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Adam turns 4 months old

Adam was blessed 2 months ago, but we never took pictures of him in his blessing outfit. LOL We were so busy after church and we changed him right before we went to the lunchon. I was planning on taking a picture of him and I never got to it, so here are a few pictures that I have taken yesturday.
My little man in white is so adorable; I could kiss him all day long. :D
And the following 2 pictures were taken today right before I've put him to bed. I couldn't decide which picture to post, so I posted both of them.
Now Adam weights 13.2 pounds (25.6%), and is 25 inches long (55.52%). His HC is 16.75 (59.49%). The doctor said that he was a tall skinny guy, but i don't think he is that skinny. LOL I definitely think he is bigger than Aren was, but Aren is a girl and she was measured according to that. Adam is healthy and developing just right. He is doing all the things that he is supposed to be doing such as:
laughing out loud,
rolling over (when he is on his belly),
raises head and chest while lying on stomach,
brings his hands to his mouth (all the time),
grasps toys and objects,
stretches his legs and kicks,
opens and shuts hands,
support upper body with arms when lying on his stomach
enjoys playing with others
watches faces
follows moving objects
recognizes people and turns head toward direction of sound
smiles at the sound of familiar voice
babbles
he loves to stand when he is suported by someone; he rather stands than sits

We love you Adam!!!! Glad to have you in our family

5 comments:

Ioana said...

Cat de scump e! E frumos foc! Ai grija ca o sa franga multe inimi...:)

Adina Bucknall said...

cute!!

Livia said...

Ce frumos este Adam! Seamana cu Aren mult:)

Livia said...

Annie mai ti tu minte in ce an am avut noi conferinta de tineret in Romania? Am gasit niste poze cu noi doua de la conferinta si am vrut sa stiu daca a fost 1997 sau 1998. Bine te pup, Livia

Aurelia said...

Ce scump e! deja 4 luni vai ce trece timpul!
ce mult seamana cu tatal tau!