Finally we visited Salt Lake. I wanted to take my parents to see Temple Square, but i was a procrastinator. In a way, I wanted Aric to come to, so one of the Saturdays we all went and had a marvelous time together. LOL
This is my favorite picture of Adam. He is so adorable and kissable, but I am sure I mentioned that before. LOL
And this is my favorite picture of Aren; it was Aric's idea to take this picture and it turned out pretty well. She is also kissable and lovable, but she can;t stay still for the required time. :D
Then we also went to Payson Canyon. It is a wonderful place.
We have a mini Brice Canyon in Payson Canyon, LOL I have never been to that place although we drove through there many times.
On the First of July it was my mother's B day so i made her my traditional german chocolate cake; I hav never made it for them and I wanted them to see that I can cook. LOL My mom's request was to go to Ikea, so we went there and ate and looked around. Then we went to the outlet store in Draper and I was very disapointed; it looked like a very abandoned place.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment