Friday, June 5, 2009

California Here we come; round trip part 1

Well, there is too much to say and over 200 pictures taken, so I am going to share a few of them on my blog. This is what happened before we left on our trip. Aric brought home some wood and my father unloaded the truck. He had fun doing it but I was not too happy for all that wood because we don't have a fire place yet and I don't want a wood burning one as much. I am very picky about stuff like that, but somebody doesn't seem to care. LOL
Adam also started to rich out for toys and things. He is so cute that I could watch him the whole day and kiss him the whole time; we all love him and I think that Aren is the best big sister ever.
Our first stop on our trip was in St. George where we stayed at a big house owned by some of my dear friends. They allowed us to stay there for a week and the whole house was ours. There were 6 rooms that we could have picked from and had a hard time doing it. LOL Not quite. ;D We arrived in the afternoon and rested for that day and the next day we went to Zions national park; it was so wonderful there and we hiked up to the Emerald pools. Then we were invited by Crystal and Ionut to eat at their place and the food was awesome; we had lasagna. My mom kept telling me that it was the best food and I need to teach her how to make it. LOL Then the kids had lots of fun and Aren enjoyed herself so much. Thank you Crystal and Ionut for inviting us!!!
The next day we rested again and went to the pool to have some fun. Aric went to one of his friends and spent almost the whole day there. That evening we left for California in the evening and we arrived there Saturday morning.
To be continued......

No comments: