One of the families from our ward told us that they were going on Saturday and we decided to go with them although we did not have any tickets. They gave us tickets at the parking lot and we had an awesome experience. I loved it that my parents could come with us and see a Temple from inside. Although they don't agree with many of our teachings, they still liked the building and thought the rooms were pretty.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
I Love to See the Temple!!!!
13th of June is such an important day for me because I was baptised on that day. I was baptised 11 years ago and this year I had the chance to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple (The shining Mountain). I have never been to an open house before and although I have been in a Temple before, I have never seen all the rooms (such as the baptismroom).
One of the families from our ward told us that they were going on Saturday and we decided to go with them although we did not have any tickets. They gave us tickets at the parking lot and we had an awesome experience. I loved it that my parents could come with us and see a Temple from inside. Although they don't agree with many of our teachings, they still liked the building and thought the rooms were pretty.
Since I was baptised I always liked the song "I love to see the Temple". Now I have the chance to go through a temple whenever I want and I feel blessed for it. I really want to take advantage and enjoy the blessings of going to the Temple. One of my favorite rooms in the Temple was the baptism room. Maybe next year I could do some baptisms there on my anniversary; I think it would be really awesome. (I have never done baptisms in the Temple before and seeing that room made me exited about doing some).
I have never dreamt that I would go to a Temple with my parents. In the sealing room a couple explained the ceremony of marriage and I was so grateful for the chance we are given to be sealed with our families for eternities; what a great gift from God. I have enjoyed going to the Temple and the Spirit there was so amazing and Strong. I was also impressed with how organized everything was. I love open houses and I hope I will have the chance to go to other ones as well. It was also amazing to have my children there and I hope they will grow up loving The House of the Lord.
One of the families from our ward told us that they were going on Saturday and we decided to go with them although we did not have any tickets. They gave us tickets at the parking lot and we had an awesome experience. I loved it that my parents could come with us and see a Temple from inside. Although they don't agree with many of our teachings, they still liked the building and thought the rooms were pretty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
La multi ani pentru botez! Cat de minunat ca parintii tai au mers cu voi la Templu.
Ce bucurie ca ai putut sa mergi cu parinti tai. Am fost si noi cu copii cand au deschis templul in Rexburg si imi aduc aminte cat de mult i-a placut lui Jasmine.
Voi toti arati foarte bine :)
Eni,sa intamplat o minune!Parinti tai au fost la templu cu voi!Bravo!
Ma uit la voi si ma minunez,aratati super bine cu doi copilasi:D
Post a Comment