Tuesday, June 9, 2009
My daughter, my hero!!!
Well, no pictures this time. I only want to brag about my daughter a little bit. Yesterday we decided to go shopping with the hopes that Aren will fall asleep in the car. She still needs her every day naps and sometimes she just doesn't want to go to sleep. As we were inside of one of the stores we saw my father come in all by himself. Long story short, he somehow managed to lock the kids inside of the car with the keys in the car. I felt sorry for my dad as well as for the crying children. I did not have a spare key with me so I started to panic, but at the same time I realized that I had to be calm. LOL Fortunately my father unbuckled Aren before he closed the door. I somehow talked Aren into opening the door for me from the inside and she followed my instructions. I was so proud of her; she is my little hero and I love her so very much. :D Lesson learned: don't shop for too long!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
also, make sure you leave the windows even a little bit open... lots of kids die in the cars suffocated.
Ma bucur ca fetita ta a putut sa deschida usa si ca totul sa incheiat cu bine. Sa sti ca o sa ai mult ajutor cu cat copii tai cresc mai mult. Ma uit la Jasmine si ea este ca o mamica lui Andrew.
Iubesc ani acestia!!!
Just wait until they start locking themselves in the car on purpose!!! (Isaac's done that before, very frustrating!) Glad everything turned out well!
Bravo Aren!:D
Sa aveti grija de acum inainte.
Post a Comment