Well, our labor day weekend started a week before the actual LB weekend; it started when I decided to destroy the bathroom. :D We've been talking about remodeling our bathroom forever, but we never did anything, so one Friday I decided that I better start taking the tiles off. When Aric got home from work exhausted, he was very upset that I started on the bathroom, but I figured that if I don't start it will never be done. Probably it will take us a month to finish it at the passe we are going right now, but at least it will be done, right?

Now, we don't even have the yellow counter tops anymore, we want to put some shelving there up to the wall facing the bathtub. We are still not decided on the tile and some other stuff, but we bought a new sink and we have to go order a vanity for it. Everything is going to be new, except the bathtub. Aric was not planning on changing the toilet either, but he broke the lid, so we have to change it now. It is an old one, and I saw a $99 at the store. :D

Adam is doing a lot better with his crawling, although he prefers rocking and army crawling. Now he discovered that there is a hallway and other space in the house that he could explore; man, I am in trouble now!!!

Aren is all ready for snow and it's not even Autumn yet. LOL I bought this snow suite last year and I think it will be good next year too. :D I can't wait to take her skiing, skating, and sledding.

Then we had a carnival in Payson and we enjoyed 3 days of riding. Aren was excited to have her friends there with her.

Adam also had his first ride and he liked it as far as I could tell.

The Golden Onions Day parade was on Monday and we enjoyed it right in front of our home. I was a little disappointed with it because it seemed slow and boring. Aren went inside a few times to watch TV. Maybe it was nicer at the beginning of the parade, but our house is situated almost at the end of the parade. Adam took a nap right when the parade started, but at least he got to eat his lunch outside. :D

Aren was protecting herself from the rays of the Sun. She loves her Ariel umbrella that I actually bought for her B-day which will be in November.
Then we chilled for a while after which we went to the carnival again. We like going in the evening because it's not as hot as during the day and it is not as crowded either. We even got some free rides, such as this sliding; we both took Aren down the slide which was fun.

Then Adam enjoyed another ride, but it was too hard to hold him for the entire ride, so I sat down in the middle of the ride.

It was a fun Labor day weekend.
3 comments:
Cat de frumos v-ati distrat!
Trebuie sa rad cu tine si cu baia pentru ca si noi am demolat o baie sambata!!! Dar la noi a fost nevoie, ca incepuse apa sa tasneasca peste tot. Dave saracul a stat pana la 2 noaptea sa o repare. Eu m-am culcat la 1 noaptea... Oricum, a lucrat din nou la ea aproape toata ziua de luni. Acum doar mai trebuie s-o vopseasca si gata!:)
Succes cu a voastra!
Annie, abea astept sa vad cum o sa fie baia renovata.
Imi plac toate pozele in care va distrati! Si noi am facut la fel de ziua muncii.
Eni, va distrati de minune! Imi place de voi ca sunteti asa activi. Copiii sunt adorabili!
Nu stiam ca Charlie and Lola este si in SUA. Da, despre ei e vorba in cartea aceea (mai sunt si altele) si copiilor mei le place foarte mult desenul animat.
Merci de comentarii pe blog. :) te-am pupat!!!
Post a Comment