Aren enjoyed the pony rides so much that she kept bugging me to take her back. We went there twice and she was so patient to stay in line for hours; that place was so crowded that day because of the price. LOL Othervise is 4.50 which is not that bad especially if you only have one child. :D
Here is Aren practicing for the rodeo. LOL We go to the rodeo every year and they have a contest for little kids; the ones who rides on the sheep the longest without falling, wins. Usually girls are better than boys, but this year a boy won it although it.
Adam just enjoyed watching the animals, but he got bored after a while and then he fell asleep. :D Maybe next year. A nice lady took a picture of us. Aren enjoyed feeding the horses corn. We didn't have corders to buy some, but she cleaned up after others. LOL Way to go. She is so brave though. We have a horse behind our back yard and she goes there and feeds the horses too. I think I know what kind of B-day she is going to have this year. LOL
Then on a different Tuesday we went to the Gardens. Aren's cousins had a sleepover and so we all went. I was glad that they came with us because Aren enjoyed it even more.
Aren and Haylee being silly.
They have Noah's Ark there and the kids can get wet. When they told me that they can get wet, I didn't realize that they might need their swimsuit. LOL Luckily it was hot that day and they didn't mind getting wet and we had some towels in the car.
Oakley was soaking wet
Haily is a little stinker; she was so impatient to get in the water that she left us; we were looking for her all over when I realised that she probably went to the Ark all by herself. She always takes off though and I have to keep a close eye on her. We love her though and enjoy having her with us wherever we go.
And these are the girls; they were so wet and ready to go home. They got hungry after so much water/ I think they had so much fun!!! Now that August is over and school started it is going to be less crowded and I definitely want to go back. I want to go to the Dinosaur museum and check that out too. I can't wait for all the fun things that they will do during the fall; I am so excited. :D

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Ce frumos! Ai fost singura cu toti copiii? Esti curajoasa!:)
Misto de tot! Imi place poza cu voi doua langa cai albi.
love the white horses!!
Post a Comment