Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall has started!!!

I love Autumn; it makes me want to bundle up and make all kinds of delicious food and crafts. This Fall already started well; I kept myself busy with all kinds of things and I am desperate for more craft ideas and recipes that I can try out. I am going to post some of the things that I have made so far, but I also have my food blog that you guys can check out. There is a link on the right side of my blog that leads you right into my food blog. I will post more later, but I just wanted to write something to update everyone on what I was up to (if anyone might be interested).

2 comments:

Ioana said...

Si mie imi place toamna, cu temperatura mai rece si cu o cana mare de cacao fierbinte...:)
Imi place tare mult poza cu voi toti!!! Si trebuie sa pui o poza cu noua tunsoare a lui Aren.

Livia said...

Abea astept sa vad creatile de toamna!