Well, I have been so busy lately that I don't find enough time to update my blog. I still want to post some crafts that we made and instructions for them because they are super easy; who knows me knows that I am into easy things. LOL
Well, the updating part. My little Adam got 2 of his lower teeth in and I was so excited for him. he was in so much pain and I dosed him up with medicine thinking that he had the flue. I kept thinking that he was teething, but I wasn't sure because I thought that for quite a long time. So on Friday, the 16 of Oct. I saw for the first time that he had some teeth in. He is the best little boy I have ever seen. He sleeps through the night since the first week of his life and he does so good. He is totally a morning person; he wakes up and makes noises. This morning he woke up coughing which I didn't like, but it might be from teething. I never had teething problems with Aren; her teeth popped out like daisies after she turned one - no drooling, crying, or any symptoms. :P
Adam is also walking by furniture now. he is so excited to stand up and he does it all the time. He crawls like a pro; it seems that he is running when he crawls. Aren started playing with him more and making him laugh. They enjoy each others company so much.
Aren is doing a lot better with talking; she started saying more Romanian words as well although she mostly speaks Hungarian and English. She is so fun to be around and now she is all into tutus and ponies and girlie things. She wants her nail done every day and then she chewes the paint off. She started picking out her own cloths and if I don't give her options she doesn't want to wear what I pick out for her. She loves shoes, but she hates wearing them; if it makes any sense.
Aric is doing great too; he is a workaholic, but he still did not finish my bathroom. It is just the way it was a month ago. LOL Now we finally ordered a vanity; it had to be custom made because our bathroom is not a standard size. Aric worked in Salina for weeks at a time and it was hard being without him for that long, but now he works in Orem most of the time.
And now, it is all about me. :P I am doing great too. I started a body cleansing program called Isogenix; it cleans your body from toxins and it helps you loose some weight. It is a 9 day program and now I am on day 1; I did 2 pre day cleansing as well. I am super excited to do this program because I want to be healthier and loosing the lost few pounds that came with my pregnancy wouldn't hurt either. I will let you know at the end of the program what I have accomplished.
That's all for right now; I am not editing my post, so don't mind my spelling mistakes. Haha. There is just no time for that right now. Busy me.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Nice update, well done! LOL
Good you are keeping yourself busy and that your kids are well. Hope you finalized that purchase for Ana. If not, you deserve a spank!
Nu-mi vine sa cred ca o inveti pe Aren 3 limbi in acelasi timp. GREAT JOB ANNIE! Eu ma straduiesc mult sa vorbesc limba romana acasa dar nu stiu de ce engleza acum imi vine mai usor si vorbim mult mai mult engleza decat limba romana. Sper ca lucrul acesta sa se schimbe cand parinti mei vor fi aiceea. Abea astept sa aud rezultatele de la cleansing program.
Post a Comment