Saturday, November 28, 2009

Giving thanks

We had a great Thanksgiving this year. the night before we went to Brick Oven in Provo; Aren had a Birthday Pizza for free with a drink and a Lollipop Ice cream Sunday. It was way fun and grandma was there and lots of other family members including Haylee. She came over and had a sleepover at our home and Aren couldn't be any happier.
For Thanksgiving we went to Kelly and Misha's place and we had a wonderful time there. The food was delicious!!!
I don't know who brought the Slush, but it was so good.
Aren loved the food; her favorite was the turkey and the rolls. She literally stuffed herself. :D (Grandma made both of them)
Uncle Curtis was teasing Adam with his food. Adam ate some sweet potatoes and I tried giving his some turkey as well.
We took a family picture as well. Lately we don't get to take so many of them.
Grandma and the kids; she brought some chocolate and every time I give one to Aren I tell her to say Thank you Grandma She is so precious when she says that.
Adam attacking the Pepsi can; that was his favorite place and any time he wondered around he ended up in the same spot. :D
It was Steven's B day; he is just so silly. We had the best ice-cream cake ever; Banana split from Albertsons.
They gave Haylee a hard time; this was a swirly attempt, but they didn't do it, they were just giving her a hard time.
There are way too many things to be thankful for, but lately I had focused more on what I didn't like so it was a great time to put my worries away and be thankful for everything I have and enjoy.

1 comment:

Livia said...

Toate pozele sunt frumoase dar cea cu bunica si nepotei imi place cel mai mult si binenteles cred ca cea de familie este tare frumoasa:) Ma bucur ca ati avut un Thanksgiving atat de bun!