Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ginger Bread Train challenge

Are you in for a challenge? I am making this gingerbread train out of scratch; I already made the dough for it. I just have to cook it and decorate it
http://familyfun.go.com/recipes/gingerbread-train-715184/
this is the website where you can find the template for the train and the recipe. I am going to post the recipe on my food blog sometime. :D I hope you will try it out. It is way too cute, but you will probably have to make the dough one day and bake it and then the next day you can put it together because otherwise it would overwhelm you

3 comments:

Maria said...

Ce frumos! Sa-mi spui cum ti-a iesit! As vrea sa fac si eu dar nu ma prea pricep. Poate o sa incerc si eu o data. Si poza de la header e foarte frumoasa. Mai ai si altele? Sa le pui pe toate sa le vedem si noi. Ce familie frumoasa ai!

rĂ¼th said...

i want to try it... give me a week or two.. my sister has to translate the ingrediens for me so i could do it...

Livia said...

We made one for FHE. It turned out great! Numai ca noi l-am facut dintr-o cutie gata numai sa fie decorat. La copii le-au placut mult sa puna bomboanele:)