Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My beautiful Iceskater!!!

Aren has been talking about Ice-skating for a while and I took her a few times during public hours to see if she would stand up on ice and if she actually likes it. To my amazement, she did pretty well. So I decided to sign her up for ice-skating lessons and if she continues liking it, then I will keep taking her till she tells me that she doesn't want it anymore. LOL (if our pockets will allow) I take her every Thursday from 6 a clock. Unfortunately she was so tired that she fell asleep right before we got to the ice rink and she was not very happy. She through a tantrum which is rare for her, but she calmed down when they took her on the ice and she couldn't see me. She did pretty well.
They didn't allow her or any of the kids to use the walkers. I think that is a tough job to teach them how to ice-skate because they are so young and they barely can stay up on their ice-skates.
They gave us 5 free passes to the rink and they also have 15 minutes before and after the session for practice. I left my ice-skates in the car, but next time I am going to bring them with me and I will go on the ice with her. :D

No comments: