Welcome Home Elder Hawkins!!!! And that sounds weird because the only Elder Hawkins that I knew as a missionary was my husband. There were many Elder Hawkins' and many to come.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Elder Hawkins' Homecoming
A week ago Gary Hawkins returned from his mission and we were so excited to go see him at the airport. I even bought name tags for my kids and an extra one because I knew Syd was going to be there; I should have bought more because there were more kids than I expected. i guess everyone was excited for Gary's homecoming. I would have skipped school for that too. :D
And this is everyone all the excited people that were waiting for Gary. I even gave them a false alarm, but I really thought it was Gary because of the light colored suite that that guy had.
This is Elder G Hawkins before anyone got the chance to hug him. :D It was so nice to see him and he was such a missionary. He kept talking as a missionary and asking people what he could do for them. LOL
And this is are all of us welcoming him home. he felt a little out of place, shaking hands and talking funny. LOL just like a missionary. It made me miss my mission too and I remember that I felt out of place too and than everything seemed like a dream which was painful.
After the airport we went to Golden Coral and ate as much as we could. It was a blast for the kids to get as much ice cream and sweets as they wanted.

Welcome Home Elder Hawkins!!!! And that sounds weird because the only Elder Hawkins that I knew as a missionary was my husband. There were many Elder Hawkins' and many to come.
Welcome Home Elder Hawkins!!!! And that sounds weird because the only Elder Hawkins that I knew as a missionary was my husband. There were many Elder Hawkins' and many to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
wow, I can't believe he's home! It's been 2 years already? It looks like there were a lot of people! Welcome home Gary!
oops that was me Aurelia posting!
Post a Comment