A while ago I started to read Harry Potter and I was eating it up. I thought that I would finish reading all of the 7 books in a month, but it took me almost 2 months to finish them. I loved them so much!!!! I sometimes wonder if it is real or something made up. LOLAfter I finished the series, I started reading The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K Rowling. They are fairytales read by wizards to their children. This fairytales were mentioned in some of the Harry Potter books and it made me curious. They make it seem so real, like there is a world out there that is not only in someones imagination. The tales are pretty cool, I recommend them to everyone WHO wants to read something fun.
Although I liked all the 7 Books, my favorite one was the last book. Now I can't wait for the last movie to come out. I hared that they are going to make it into 2 movies. I wish they would be done at the same time.





2 comments:
YOu should read Fablehaven. They are really good too.
cute box. i want one :D
Post a Comment