Thursday, August 26, 2010

Adam is ready for Nursery

My Little handsome guy just turned 18 months old and I am so proud of being his mother. He is such a joy in our lives and a little stinker as we call him. We love our little mister Hawkins very much!!!!! This are his statistics just for the record:
Weight: 22 pounds (13%)
Height: 32 inches (42%)
HC: 19 (64%)
Temp: 98.4
HR: 120
RR: 30
O2 Sats: 14.99 (I think)

Now Adam started taking gymnastic classes as well as Aren and I tried to take him ice skating, but he couldn't even walk on his ice skates until recently; he thinks the ice is cold and he shouldn't touch it. LOL
He loves animals but he is afraid of them. He says kitty and kutyu (which is dog in Hungarian; it sounds almost the same - kuthya). He likes to count till 2 and sometimes till 3 and then say GO. He is so funny!!!! Recently he learned that he can bite and Aren has not been a great help in teaching him not to. Today he bit Aren so bad that I had to spank his little mouth a little so he would know that it is not OK to bite. Aren was screaming so bad and I knew that he bit her because they were sitting on me while I was reading them a story. Aren's scar was so bad and she demanded a bandage. LOL I could tell from her cry that she wasn't faking it and I felt so sorry for her. I always feel my kids pain and it hurts me too (it might sound weird). The Adam couldn't believe that I dared slap him and he went off crying; he came back to me and I felt bad, but I hope that he now knows that we don't bite and that I mean it. They both cried on my shoulder as I was kissing them. I love kissing my kids and I think I overdue it. XOXO
Today I went to the gym and as I was picking the kids up from the day care, Adam was so excited that he started to call Aren and he tried so hard to tell her that I was there and that it was time to go. He knew that she had to come with us as well. he was so sweet that I wanted to kiss and hug him again. :D I love the way he hugs me and kisses me; I have to watch out for his bites though because they hurt. (I Know it from experience) Aren bit me when she was younger so hard that out of reflex I smacked her and then I was crying as a baby on the floor because I was in so much pain.
Now that Adam is 18 months old he is officially in Nursery. Aric received a calling as a Nursery teacher because he was so great with the kids there. I had him take Adam in before he turned 18 months just to see how he would do; they both seem to enjoy it. I love their little bond!!!!

3 comments:

Livia said...

Vai ce dulce este chiar daca mai musca cateodata. Annie, tu esti o mama foarte iubitoare si deaceea eu zic sa faci mai multi copii:)

Erin said...

So cute! You are such a good mom :) I love to hug and kiss my kids too! I can't get enough of them. Can you believe that Elizabeth is almost 22 pounds?!! She's only 8 months, she's a big girl. You have such beautiful little ones:)

Ioana said...

Cat de scump e!!!!!!!!