In May we celebrated our 5 year anniversary by going to a lunch on Temple Square and watching a movie afterwards. We accomplished so much in these past 5 years and we are very blessed to have our beautiful children and each other.

Payson is very beautiful; there are lots of places to go visit. We have a national forest near by and a mini Grand Canyon. Lots of places to choose from.

We also visited the UT lake which is in Provo

This Summer I had Lasik done to my eyes; I am so happy that I can finally see. This is Aren wearing my night glasses. :D

Sister Miron had her Birth-day and we celebrated it a day before her actual Birth-day because on her actual day, she had some of her teeth pulled out; what a B-day to remember. LOL She got a few presents that she was excited about. She loves doing crafts and stuff; she is very handy and crafty.

We went camping with our ward and it was my first time camping. We enjoyed a fireside and lots of giggles from the girls. Aric took good care of them; he is just like a kid most of the time. :D

It is kind of impossible to take a good family picture, but we try each time we do something as a family (or most of the time).

We went to the MTC a few times, but due to Adam's nap time we only took Sister Miron and then we either played by the Temple grounds, took a nap, or went ice-skating.

Adam loved walking around the Temple grounds; it is such a peaceful place!!!!

We also had the chance to go through the Temple a few times; I personally had great experiences. I love the Temple and I am so blessed to have so many of them so close by.

Then we went to a few parades; 4th of July parade, Pioneer Day parade, Orem Days parade, Children's parade in Pleasant Grove, and Onion days parade which was in front of our house. :D

I love this picture with Bunica and the girls; they were so festive!!!!

Parades are so fun!!!!!

And the most important thing that we did this Summer was to cool off/ We went to the pool quite often.
Aren also took swimming lessons this Summer and she is still praying about it to this day. She keeps asking me if we will go to swimming lessons; she is so cute!!!

We also went to Hoogle Zoo and measured up with with other beings.

Aren went to a Princess Summer camp and it was another cool way to cool off.

One of the most exciting things that I did this Summer was the James Taylor concert. I fell in love with his songs way back in Romania when I got introduced to them and me and my brother and some missionaries were always playing his songs on the guitar and mandolin. So many good memories!!!!! It was a real treat to go to his concert and also to have Sister Miron with me. We always listened to his songs back home.

the Rodeo became one of our yearly traditions. This time we went to the Nephi one instead of the Spanish Fork one because we wanted Sister Miron to come with us.

The Rodeo was Sister Mirons favorite thing over here in the States and I am happy that we took her to it. She impresses me with the things that she likes; she is so unpredictable!!! :D Ana came with us as well and we enjoyed her company this Summer quite often. She is great to be around!!!

Pioneer Day Parade. I am so thankful for all the sacrifices that the Pioneers made so that we could enjoy what we have today. I hope I could be a great Pioneer as well for my family.

We saw Eclipse a few times this Summer, once at the premier and the second time with Daliana. We had such a nice girls nights out!!! I love the Twilight series!!!

At the end of this Summer we went again to Saint George and we met up with my cousin over there and enjoyed Zions and the Grand Canyon. Aren was also so excited to fly the kite all by herself. It was a nice relaxing vacation; we had quite few of them this year.

And finally one of our attempts to a family picture turned out quite successful. :D
3 comments:
Ce vara plina si frumoasa! Felicitari pentru 5 ani si multi inainte!:)
Si imi place tare mult ultima poza cu voi toti!
Cool stuff Eni! Imi place vara voastra! :-)
A fost asa frumos sa va vad, si vrea us avin din nou in curand! Va pup!
Post a Comment